JIMIN

Wednesday, 16/03/22

I can't say for sure when the last time I actually disliked someone was. Maybe it was when I was bullied back in high school for being 'too feminine' to be a seen as a man.

Or my first year of nursing school when a guy stringed me along only to humiliate me by cheating on me with a girl and telling me to my face he was straight all along.

Maybe it was when my roommate, from three years ago spent our rent money on booze, invited his party animal friends over to our olace and I was kicked out for it. I don’t even drink! Much.

Okay, that's a lie but I didn't drink the rent money so why the fuck was I kicked out?

Yes, I think that was the last time I felt like how I do right now.

Resentment is the feeling that is burning through my body right now. If I was the werewolf in Jungkook's weird stories that I secretly read, I'm sure my scent would stink of resentment.

I'm on a lounger, in the backyard by the pool with Jin on the lounger next to me. Just the two of us enjoying the sun and me stealing glances of his incredibly hot body. It's Wednesday today and I don't have any classes or schedules because I asked Joonie to cancel them. Perks of dating the ceo.

Jin is home because his restaurant is under renovations and he finally agreed to have a tanning session with me even though he knows it's a front for me wanting to ogle his honey skin that glows in the sun.

Everyone else is either at work or college.

We had been here for about an hour when the glass door slides open and Danica comes out. She's wearing a bikini, which is understandable since it's warm out and maybe she wants to swim.

But no, that is not the case.

She's standing at the door, probably not realizing I can see her with my shades on, checking Jin out. She's not even trying to hide it when she bites her lip and clenches her thighs. I grimace.

Ew, creep.

Jin is oblivious to the lust-filled stare that is on his exposed skin. He's fast asleep with the book, he was reading, covering his face from the glare of the sun.

His broad shoulders and washboard abs are in perfect view with slightly tanned skin. The shorts he has on are extra short, from my closet, and tight on his toned thighs while his long legs are crossed at the ankles. He has the tips of his fingers from his one hand inside the waistband of his shorts while the other hand is on my thigh, gripping it occasionally in his sleep.

He looks so good like this but only for me! Not her.

I look back towards Danica and have to quickly avert my eyes when I see she has removed her top.

What. The. Actual. Fuck?

"Hi Jim. Is Jin sleeping?" She asks, her breathy voice dripping with poorly concealed lust. I want to throw up because I'm right here and her desire is obviously for my very unaware boyfriend.

And who the fuck is Jim?

"Jim?" I ask incredulously, still not looking in her direction even as I hear her coming our way. Did this bitch just call me Jim. That's a white man's name. Ewww.

"Yes, isn't that your name?" She asks with mock confusion, making her eyes big in faux innocence.

"It's Jimin and you know that. Jin is sleeping." I answer her anyway. Why the fuck did I even do that? I don't owe her an answer. Besides Jin is right there and I'm pretty sure she knows he's sleeping, just trying to rile me up.