YOONGI

To say I'm furious would be an understatement. I'm livid and even that word doesn't do the rage I'm feeling any justice.

The guys and I know Jin would never do what was done to him to anyone else so it's clear that Danica is lying.

When I look at Hobi, I can see the pain that's hidden behind his own rage.

I know he blames himself for what just happened and I don't know how to comfort him with my own rage damn near crippling me.

Jimin and Namjoon are trying to get Jin to calm down from his intense panic attack. He's never had one this intense and honestly, I'm getting worried. He hasn't breathed in too long and his face is turning purple.

"Jin? Baby you need to breathe." I can hear the panic in Namjoon's voice and his panic is echoed by each of us when Jin goes limp in Jungkook's arms.

"Jimin? Go get my nebulizer." Taehyung orders a frozen Jimin while doing chest compressions on Jin.

Jimin doesn't move until Taehyung scream at him to snap out of it. The nursing student in him seems to kick in and he immediately seems calm before he hurries out of the pantry.

"Joon can you carry him to the couch, please." Taehyung says, much calmer than all of us are. I guess it's a doctor thing then. Even though neither he, nor Jimin, is qualified yet.

Namjoon picks Jin up and carries him out of the pantry and into the living room.

We follow him out, at least I thought all of us were following him out but Hoseok and Jungkook are standing there, glaring at the girl who looks extremely pale.

Hoseok might be the one with the biggest smiles but he is damn scary when he's angry.

The look on his face right now is enough to make a grown man shit his pants.

Jungkook also has a dark glare on his face, his anger issues are probably spurring him on. I hope he doesn't do something he'll regret.

I decide to stay back with them, knowing that Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung will take care of Jin.

“DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST FUCKING DID!?” Jungkook screams at her and starts approaching her but I hold him back. I’m angry too, but I don’t want to have to bail my boyfriend out of jail. “I’M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU RAPIST BITCH!” Jungkook continues to scream at her, angry tears flowing out of his eyes while he tries to pry himself out of my arms.

Danica whimpers in fear while looking at Hoseok with pleading eyes, like she expects him to help her, but Hoseok is glaring at her, silently seething, which I have to admit, makes him scarier.

When she sees that Hoseok is not on her side, she starts crying. Hysterically.

“Get. Out.” Hoseok grits out. I know he doesn’t mean from the pantry, he means the whole house. He’s telling her to get out of our lives.

His voice is deceptively calm when he adds, “I took you in because I felt bad for you. This is how you repay me. By being a bitch to my boyfriends, watching Jin from the shadows and the you fucking touch him. YOU FUCKING HARASSED HIM IN HIS OWN FUCKING HOUSE!” He’s shouting now.

Hoseok never shouts.

“I-I'm sor-sorry. I didn-" Danica starts to say but Hoseok is not having it.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” He shouts, the rage on his face and how much his eyes have darkened is scary and I’m glad I’m not on the receiving end of his wrath. “Go! Take your shit and leave right fucking now! I hope you have a lawyer because I will personally make sure that you rot in prison for this.” He says in a tone filled with so much venom and hatred before he spins on his heel and leaves the room.