HOSEOK

Saturday, 19/03/22

“I forgot my phone in my room. I’m going to get it real quick.” I let the other guys know as they’re getting into the car, ready to leave. They let out collective groans of course, making me roll my eyes at them.

“I’m coming with you.” Jungkook announces, getting out of his seat and coming to take my hand. He pulls me with him into the house and up the stairs.

When we get to the top, he pushes me against the wall and smashes his lips to mine. I immediately kiss him back. The kiss is urgent, rough and rushed.

His body is flush with mine and his one hand is buried in my hair, the other on my chest. Both of mine are on his ass, squeezing it gently.

He pulls back, lips swollen and eyes hooded, “you look so good today, I couldn’t control myself.” He whispers against my lips huskily, before his lips are back on mine, gentler this time.

When we pull back again, we’re both breathing hard while looking each other in the eyes. He smiles, his pretty eyes full of infectious joy and I can’t help but return it just as brightly.

“I love you so much.” He says, making my smile widen and tears to gather in my eyes. I know I hurt him but he loves me still and that means a lot to me. Even though I don’t deserve it.

“I love you, too baby. So much and I’m so sorry.” I tell him sincerely, my voice cracking with emotions I don't want getting out and ruining my make up just yet. I hope he knows that I mean it and that I’m his just as much as he is mine.

I promised I’d fix what I caused and I meant it. I will get rid of Danica and we’ll be happy again. Whatever it takes, they matter the most to me and I refuse to let my own insecurity and overthinking ruin this for me.

He presses his forehead to mine, eyes closed and a content smile on his pretty face. We stay like that for a few seconds until he pulls back, grabs my hand, and drags me upstairs again.

 After retrieving my phone from my room, we start back to the guys, still hand in hand.

When we get to the second floor again, I hear the door to the guestroom close shut quickly. Both Jungkook and I look towards the door.

“She’s so creepy.” Jungkook mutters before pulling me down the stairs and back to the car.

During the car ride, Namjoon finally cracked and told us what we’ll be doing today.

Usually we have these dates on Sundays but I guess we’re doing things differently now.

He said that he has the whole day planned out with bowling, roller skating, sight-seeing, a museum visit, and then eating at the most expensive restaurant in the city. His treat, of course since hes our resident sugar daddy.

When asked, he had said that since a lot happened in the past few weeks, he felt like we needed another break just to enjoy each other’s company without any intrusion.

Our relationship is still fairly new and we might still be in the honeymoon faze but I secretly wish we could stay like this for the rest of our lives.

I don’t know about the other guys, but they’re it for me. I want to spend the rest of my life with them and now that I understand that we don’t need anyone but the seven of us, I feel closer to my men.

I might’ve been overthinking a lot the past six months and having this clarity is refreshing for me. I still have a lot to make up for, though.

So far our date is going very well. We’re having so much fun and a relaxed atmosphere surrounds us even with the stares that are shot our way anytime we show each other affection. Which is mostly just Jungkook getting his share of kisses from everyone every few minutes because hes clingly like that.