A Pact

To say it was difficult finding people to take in the Wi-lights was an understatement in Light Labs. Dr. Light woke up early every day to answer the emails of the job positions offered by Christine, but the results were varied for his creations. Some of them were lucky and were offered jobs in a short span of time. While Needleman had his own opinion about his work, he kept the experience to himself for the most part. Sparkman seemed to be the only one happy about his job position and told Dr. Light about how nice everyone was and how they complimented him about his abilities.

Magnetman was offered many opportunities, but each one he dropped faster than the last. Dr. Light had confronted him about his decisions, to which the robot master had simply replied it's his brothers before him. The doctor sighed but accepted Magnet's decision, even if it made it harder to explain to the companies the constant delay.

However, if there was a bright side to this whole thing, the construction of GAMMA was faster than expected with Magnet as help. With his ability to pick the best metals and his excellent management skills, they were almost halfway done with the torso in under a few weeks.

"For crying out loud Thomas, you're going to set the blue prints on fire if you keep staring." Doctor Wily murmured with another cup of coffee.

"Ah! Sorry Albert, I suppose I've been lost in thought." Dr. Light murmured.

"Take a cup of coffee to help get the gears moving again. That usually helps with geniuses like me." Wily grinned.

"It would be preferrable if you limit your coffee intake to only two cups a day though Wily. I believe it's unhealthy to five a day." Magnet said with a box in hand.

"When I need questioning about my life choices and what I need to do, I'll let you know." Wily murmured. Roll had walked in at the right moment to grab the half empty mug from his hands. While she smiled at Magnet, she couldn't look at the mad scientist in the eyes.

"Wish you took that advice before you woke up Ra Moon. Or set out to kill Rock. Twice." She said.

"I told you already-"

"Magnetman," Dr. Light interrupted both of them, "weren't your brothers supposed to be back home with the items I've asked them to recover? It's taking them quite a while." Wily grumbled to himself as Roll left the room with a small smile.

"I'm sorry Dr. Light, but I don't know what's taking them so long. Maybe they got into an argument with each other or one of the first generation robots." Magnet said.

"I hope that's not the case. I already told the others they should try to get along with them. They are all brothers. They shouldn't fighting amongst each other like this." Light said. There was small grumble escaping through Magnet that he couldn't hear. "Could you say that again?"

"It's nothing sir," he shook his head, "It's just a thought. I'll try contacting them just in case something's wrong."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is so stupid! Why do I have to waste my time doing these blasted chores!?" Gemini argued as the trio of siblings walked down the streets. People looked in their direction only to look away once they realize who made the ruckus. Topman skated back and forth between his brothers as Snake clutched the papers irritably.

"Perhaps if you stop complaining every five seconds and actually HELP us complete the list, then we can head home so you can go be with your clones. Or yourself. Whatever." The serpentine brother grumbled.

"They have names, you know!" Gemini huffed.

"They're just holograms. And I'm not calling you five separate names, so get used to it." Snake retorted.