I want a cuddle

UNEDITED

The lads were just getting of the stage. All of them were so tired and could not wait to get back to the hotel to sleep. They had been performing for so long and gotten such little sleep in the time they had been traveling. They were constantly on the go. Harry just wanted to grab Niall and give him a proper cuddle but when ever he even tried they were both pulled of in another direction.

Harry turned his head hearing Niall laugh. He walked over wrapping his arms around his boyfriend and pulled him close enough to touch his lips to Niall's ear. "I want a cuddle." he whispered to Niall's ear. He pulled away from the hug and grabbed Niall's hand standing to the side letting Niall keep talking to Liam. Niall quickly looked Harry in the eyes before glancing back at Liam. quickly interrupting Liam Niall told him he and Harry were going to go to bed.

Pulling Niall along Harry brought Niall to his hotel room and shredded his clothes off then Niall's and pulled him into the bed.

"I love you." Harry said cuddling into Niall's chest. "I love you too." Niall placed a kiss on Harry's forehead. "I never want you to leave me." Harry whispered. "I miss cuddling you." he added. "I miss cuddling you too babes." Niall said pecking Harry's lips. Harry looked Niall in the eyes and gave him one more pec before cuddling closer. "Goodnight. Love"

Short but hopefully good!