Coming out (Narry)

Vote

Comment

Send in request

Nialls POV

'

"Welcome One Direction!" Today we were on Ellen me and my boyfriend of 7 months were planing on coming out today.

So me and Harry thought what better than to come out on Ellen. We all walked out Zayn first then Louis and than Liam and lastly me and Harry walked out holding hands. To say I wasn't scared would be the biggest lie ever!

We were just gunna walk out there holding hands then when she askes about it we would say we were together. Harry seemed perfectly fine and for all I no he could be.

I was sitting next to Harry I wasn't paying attention until I felt Harry bump my arm. "Pay attention she asked us a question." He whispered in my ear.

"As I was saying who's single in the band?" Liam slowly raised his hand him and his girlfriend had just been broken up. "Zayn your engaged to Perrie am I correct?" "Yeah" "Louis" "I'm still with Eleanor, we're very happy!" "Harry who's the lucky lady?" Ellen asked with a sparkle in her eye.

We told her before the interview that we were dating and that we were going to announce that we were dating. "Actually Ellen it's who's the lucky fella.."

"Oh I'm sorry my mistake who's the lucky fella?" By now all the guys were smiling and so was Ellen. I still can't believe we're doing this in only like a minute we will be free to hold hands were ever we go and kiss and not have to worry about getting caught. "I am dating..."

Omg he's about to say it!.!. "Niall" then he put him arm around me. It was very quiet at first and than everybody started screaming it was hard to hear what they were screaming because of how loud it was but I could have sworn I heard a couple i knew it.. After are announcement the interview was over after a few more questions about are next tour and album. As soon as me and Harry were backstage he picked me up and spun me Around he kissed me and whispered "I love you" which I replied with "I love you too."

I'm so sorry about the update wait!

I hope you like this one and if u do please vote. I will try to update sooner

Vote

Comment

Send in request

-Britney