YouTuber

Request:
@Narry5Eva_ : Niall is a YouTuber and Harry is a big fan.

I might have changed what you wanted a little but I tried so here you go!

Vote
Comment
Send in request

Niall posted everything. He posted his life on his YouTube channel. He never thought people would really watch them he just thought of it as a fun way to show he feels and truly acts. Now 4000 posted videos later and becoming very popular because of his fans if that's what you want to call them.

There's somthing Niall didn't no. Harry the nerd of Nialls school was his biggest fan. Never missing one video. Harry had been home one day just playing around after another day of school when he stumbled across a video of a boy who reminded him a lot of his crush Niall Horan. Harry clicked on the video and as it started to play he realized it was Niall his crush of over a few years playing on his screen. Pressing pause he took a look at what the video was called :Niall Horan. It made Harry feel stupid for not noticing that it was titled his name. But instead of focusing on that Harry pressed play on his laptop.

The video was basically Niall just talking about how his life was and that he was only making this video because he was bored. Once the video was over Harry felt like he really new Niall. But sadly Harry still never had the guts to talk to Niall.

Until one day the day when Niall was recording his 4001th video. Niall wasn't paying attention to were he was going because he was to busy recoding. He ran right into Harry. Both of them colliding and landing on the ground. Niall saying a few cuss words for the whole mess while Harry was sitting on the ground in shock. Niall quickly got of the ground repeating that he's sorry and one he looked down at Harry he said the most amazing words to come out of Nialls mouth or so Harry thought he ever has heard.

"Hey. You go to my school don't you? Your Harry! Your Harry Styles right?!" With that Harry just shakily nodded. Once Niall realized that he had knocked of Harry's glasses which is what everybody thought made Harry look like a nerd but Niall just thought they made him look kind of adorable. He picked them up and handed them to Harry. Only to realize that one of the lenses had broken due to the forceful contact. Again Niall cussed and reaped he was sorry about his glasses. Harry told him it was fine and that he had a backup pare of glasses at home which Niall found adorable. Apologizing one more time Niall was about to walk away when he stopped and turned back to Harry.

"Uh. umm Harry. Do you think that I could get your number?" Niall asked almost sounding a little nervous. "Uh I'm sorry Niall but I don't have a phone." Harry whispered embarrassed he wished he could give Niall his number but he didn't have a phone. Made Harry feel embarrassed. "Eh it's alright I guess I just needed to have an excuse to ask you on a date." Niall replied confidently.

Harry smiled. "Id love to g-go on a d-date with y-you." Harry said not so confidently. "Great" Niall said with a small smile. Harry blushed bright pink while staring at Niall only to have Niall laugh a little because of how awkward this was for them. Quickly Harry looked down so Niall couldn't see his flushed cheeks but it was too late. Niall looked at Harry then down to his hands where his camera was resting in his hand and an idea flashed through his head.

"Uh Harry would you like to help me with a video.?" Niall asked with a big smile on his pretty face. Harry looked completely calm on the outside but on the inside Harry was freaking out. Niall Horan just asked me to be in one of his videos on top of that he asked me out.
Harry nodded quickly causing Niall to laugh again.

Walking side by side they both stayed quiet left to there own thoughts until they finally got to Nialls house which surprisingly was very close to Harry's house. Walking through the front door Niall told Harry to take his shoes of a the front door and that his parents wouldn't be home for a while. They sat in Nialls room talking for a few hours instead of making the video right away.

Harry found out that Niall had a brother who was already married and had a kid who was very adorable considering the pictures Niall showed him were very cute. He also found out just a bunch of personal stuff that he never new. "So Harry what do you say about that date?" Niall asked

1 year later

Today was Niall and Harry's one year anniversary they went on there first date and after that there were many more dates and sneaking around. Harry was still pretty nerdy but adorable. Still a huge fan of Niall.

Niall was still very popular on YouTube and all his fans new he was in love with Harry he made sure to mention something about Harry in every video because he new Harry loved his YouTube channel. Anyway Harry had promised that on there one year anniversary they would do the boyfriend tag so that's what they were getting set up for right now. Once everything was set up they started the video.

"Hey guys it's Niall here with..."
"Harry"
"And were doing the boyfriend tag today." Niall said while pulling Harry into his side. Harry quickly put his hand on Niall's chest so he didn't fall over.
"Okay here's how it's gunna go Harry here has a phone full of questions and I have a phone full of questions. Where going to time each other we get two minutes each to answer as many questions as we can.

Harry is going to start by reading me questions first that I have to answer." "Am I going to start the timer or are you" Harry asked sweetly. "Your going to start the timer baby." Harry grabs the timer getting ready to start it. "Count down for me babe." "3 2 1 go!" "First question what do I like to sleep in?" "Nothing sometimes boxers." Niall said with a smirk towards the camera. "What do I do for a living." "Go to uni and is working in bunch of stuff for smart people." Niall answered. "What do you love about me?" Harry asked cheesy. "I love you. And when you just wake up and don't have enough energy to put your contacts in so you wear your glasses." "Good answer babe. When did we meet?" "I ran into you while recording a video and I broke your glasses." Niall laughed. Harry nodded looking back down at the phone. "What was are first date?" "We went to a concert. Tell the people what concert Harry!" "We went to see Jessie J. And next question. What is one thing I can't live without?" Harry asked raising his eyebrows. "The Kitchen." "Your wrong babe." Harry said "the one thing I can live without is you." Harry said with a sweet smile. "Awe your becoming all cheesy again." Niall says pulling him colder and placing a quick kiss to Harry's lips.

The timer cutting off the kiss quickly. "My turn to ask you questions. If I was stuck on an island what are three things I would want with me?" " uh.. Lots of food... Uh shoes.... And me." "Yeh" Niall said brightly. "Who kissed who first? "Niall kissed me first." Harry said looking down at there interlocked hands. "When was are first kiss?" Niall asked "on our 2nd date." Harry replied "who are my best friends?" "Louis and Zayn." "Correct. What was the first pet I ever had?" "Uh a cat..." "Wrong the first pet I had was a fish." Niall said messing up Harry's hair. Harry grabbed Nialls hand pulling him closer and kissed Niall whispering I love you against his lips.

Finally updated. I'm so sorry it took so long but here you go!

Vote
Comment
Send in request

- Britney