Pretend Sex

Request from SunshineAndPosies

Pretend Sex
I made it a little different than how you requested it sorry. Hope you like it.

Vote
Comment
Send in request

It was Friday which meant that all the boys of one direction hang out together. They all had decided to meet up at Niall and Harry's house this Friday. The only problem is that Harry had to stay behind in the studio for a little while. Leaving Niall to deal with the other three boys of one direction.

They were all sitting in the living room watching a movie when the conversation came up. At first it wasn't that big of a deal just a little harmless question. Louis had asked Niall how him and Harry had been. Niall answered him with a simple fine and that was the end of the conversation.

Later on into the movie Zayn was moving around on the couch trying to get comfortable. He lifted the pillow up to move it but noticed somthing was under the pillow. Taking a closer look he realized that it was Harry or Nialls underwear. Wounded in why it was there he just decided to tease Niall a little. "Niall... Why is someone's underwear under this pillow?" He asked Niall with a smirk. All the boys turned to look at the underwear than to Niall with the same smirk. "I-I um -uh it's there." Niall said blushing bright pink out of embarrassment. Louis started laughing than said not so quietly "they had sex on the couch!" Laughing loudly at Niall. Niall was quick to deny that. "We did not!" Louis started to ask Niall a bunch of questions "how good was the sex Niall? Hmm." "Is Harry good?" "Who tops?" All of the questions caused Niall to blush out of embarrassment. Niall left the room a minute later disappearing to his and Harry's bedroom thinking about what an embarrassing moment that was.

Harry came home 10 minutes after Niall had left for his room. Walking into the living room seeing his best mate he said a quick hey and noticed that his boyfriend was missing. He turned to Liam to ask where Niall had went. Liam told him he was upstairs in there room. Harry quickly ran upstairs to there room to see what was going on with Niall. "Hey Niall what's up." Harry said while walking up to Niall giving him a quick kiss on the lips pulling aways he look at Niall and noticed how pink he looked. "You all right love?" Harry asked smiling at Niall.

"The boys were asking me a bunch of questions about our sex life and it was embarrassing. Harry looked at Niall. "What kind of questions were they asking?" Harry said raising an eyebrow. "They were asking questions like if the sex if good and who tops and stuff like that." Harry's glanced at Niall than at the door. He walked over to the door locking it confusing Niall. Harry glanced at Niall again and whispered "just go with it." With a wink. Harry jumped on the bed and then he moaned. Quite loudly. He looked at Niall and motioned Niall to come over. Niall walked over and straddled Harry finally understanding what Harry was trying to do.

Niall and Harry both started to moan very loudly moaning each others names "niaaaal"or "h-harryy" Niall even threw in "Harrold". By the time the boys were done pretending to moan and have sex Harry messed up Niall's hair having Niall do the same to him.

Harry grabbed Niall's hand and brought him downstairs and plopped down right on the couch with all the boys staring at them mouths wide open. "Gross" Louis whispered under his breath. Causing Niall and Harry to smirk. Louis looked at Niall and realized that he was still pink causing his smirk to come back. "So Niall how is havering sex with Harry" Louis smirked. Causing Liam and Zayn to hit him with a pillow.

Hope you like it and if you have request comment them or message me them.
-Britney

Vote
Comment
Send in request