Love at first sight?

Unedited
@iamppig

Niall and Harry don't know eachother but get stuck in an elevator together niall isn't okay because of his claustrophobia

Sorry it might seem rushed but I'm working on like ten right now trying to get better at updating.
Love you all.
Vote
Comment
Send in request

"Hold the door please!" A beautiful man shouted. Quickly pressing the button to hold the elevator doors open the man slipped in. I sent him an awkward smile and than turn to face the doors.

Grabbing on to the rail when he felt the elevator shake. Suddenly with a jerk it stopped. Harry started pressing the button to call the front desk.

"Hello?" "Uh the elevator broke down and Uh..." Taking a look at the boy beside him he notices that the boy was not handling this very well. "Uh the boy I'm with isn't doing very well.." Harry trailed of. "Alright I'll send someone to start fixing it right away sir."

Not answering back Harry turned to the boy who was now sitting on the floor. "Uh are you alright?" Harry said sitting on the floor next to the boy. gasping the boy shook his head "c-c-claustrophobia I-i " Harry had a cousin who was highly claustrophobic and luckily for him he new how to handle it.

Grabbing the boys hand he put it on his heart. The boy looked up at Harry with panicky eyes. "Shh. My names Harry. what's your name?" Harry said trying to start up a conversation with this handsome blonde boy.

"N-niall" Niall said nice and short. At least it was something though.

"What are you doing in LA?" Harry questioned Niall after he noticed the thick Irish accent. "I mean I take it your not from around he I detect a thick Irish accent." Harry said voicing his thoughts.

"I'm n-not..." Niall said pausing "from here that is. Ireland. Mullingar." Niall said relaxing a bit.

"Tell me about yourself or I can tell you about myself which ever you would like."

"Tell me about you."

"Alright I'm ill start with my parents are divorced, my mom remarried to a guy named Robin he's been like a father figure. My dad is still in my life. I have an older sister named Gemma. My last name is Styles I like to tell jokes and I'm totally loving the fact that your basically siting on me and I'm gay. Oh and I love to cook." Harry said smiling at Niall.

"Your gay?"
"Are you gay?" Harry questioned.
"Yeah I am."
"Than so am i." Harry said bringing Nialls hand up to kiss it.

"Well some things about me are my parents are divorced too i lived with my dad and I'm gay I have a older brother who is married and he has a little boy Theo which makes me one of the best uncle he can ever have."

"How old are you?" Harry said smiling.
"21. You?"
"24." Harry said pausing "I'm older than you." Harry said poking Nialls side.

"I've always wanted to date an older guy but I'm probably going to die in this elevator so."

"Haha what where did you get the idea of dying?" Harry asked laughing. "We have been in here for hours!" Niall exclaimed. "We have only been in here for 15 minutes Niall." Harry said laughing. "That's not possible!" Niall said laughing.

"How is it not possible?" Harry asked.
"It's not possible for me to fall in love with somebody in only 15 minutes." Niall said holding Harrys hand tightly.

"Don't worry I might just be falling in love with you too." Harry said smiling.

They both started laughing but it was interrupted by the elevator moving.

"We're saved!" Niall said once the doors opened. Harry stood up pulling Niall up. "How about you let me take you on a date?"

"Alright."

Sorry it's short
Vote
Follow me here
Twitter:@niallstyleshar
Tumblr: britneyca