What the hell is this boys?

Request:@yaoilover265

I tried to make it the way you wanted it and uh I put in my touches. Sorry it's short but I'm kind of sick and really bored so. Here you go.

Vote

Comment

Send in request please.

"Harry I want to post a photo of you! Hold up" Niall exclaimed pulling his phone out of his photo. Niall aimed the camera at Harry and quickly took the photo and posted it to Instagram.

@niallhoran: Dressin room shenanigans ! With @harrystyles

Harry after hearing the familiar click of a camera pounced onto Niall. Anybody passing by that didn't know the boys would see this as adnormal but to them this was completely normal concedering the two boys had been on countless of dates both of them to nervous to man up and just ask the other to be his boyfriend. "Give me the phone Niall" Harry said batting his eyes at Niall. Laughing loudly Niall threw his phone to the side of them.

Harry who was now straddling Niall. Looked down into those beautiful blue eyes he's made contact with thousands of times and just admired them.

"Your so gorgeous" Harry whispered causing Niall to giggle quietly then blush from embarrassment of the giggle. "Your not so bad yourself Harry" Niall smiled.

Harry leaned down a little connecting his lips with Niall's. After a minute of kissing Harry pulled back.

"Niall I-we need to talk." Harry said seriously. Niall took his words in and panicked a bit. Seeing the look on Nialls face he sent Niall a reassuring smile that said it's nothing bad.

"I- Niall me and you have been going on dates for a while now-." Harry said looking Niall straight in the eyes. "And I kind of want to be more than friends that just go on dates-" Harry searched Nialls face to see if he understood where this conversation was going. "I-uh- Niall would you like to be my boyfriend?" Harry said looking into Nialls eyes.

Niall smiled. Which is always a good sign Harry thinks. "Harry I would live to be your boyfriend." Niall said happily. Hearing those words Harry pounced on Niall connecting their lips in another heated kiss.

The two boys had Been in a heated make out session when they heard it. "What the hell is this boys?"they heard louis shout. Jokingly of course. All the boys had known about two boys but that never stopped them from teasing them. Louis took in the sight of the two boys lips swollen smiling so wide. "What happened to you two?" He asked.

Niall looked to Harry smiling and nodded telling him it was okay for him to tell Louis. "I asked Niall to be my boyfriend and he said yes" Harry said happily. "Who's going to top?" Louis said with a smirk.

Sorry it's so short.

Hope you like it.

Vote

Comment

Send in request

-Britney