Thanks Theo

UNEDITED
VOTE
COMMENT
SEND IN REQUEST

"So you have a nephew niall. right?" The interviewer asked smiling at the boys

Nodding his head Niall answered with a proud yes
"His name is Theo." Niall added

The boys were all sitting on a small tight squeezed couch. Louis was sat next to Zayn while he was sat next to Liam who was sat next to Harry and then Niall who was the closest to the interviewer.

"we actually have Theo here boys" the interviewer who's name they forgot said.

"is he really?" Niall shouted with that voice he always uses when he's excited.

"hand him a mic" the lady told one of the crew members.

handing a mic to Theo he grabbed it in wonder.

"Hi" Theo shouted kind of loudly into the mic.

laughing Niall said hey buddy.

"Theo how are you?" the interviewer directed her question to him.

"good." he said turning his head to his dad who gave him a stern look as to say ask her back "how are you?" Theo continued.

"very good now heres the real question do you like your uncle?" the lady asked.

"uncle Niall and uncle harry kiss to much." Theo managed to get out before greg quickly grabbed the mic from Theo's hand

the looks on Niall and Harrys face were priceless they new they had been outed everybody had chought what Theo had said. but Niall and harry were okay with it because now they wouldn't have to hide. grabbing Harrys hand Niall intertwined their hands turned to harry and placed a kiss on his lips. "i love you." he said sweetly harry turned to Theo. "thanks Theo"

its been soo long sorry dont kill me just thought i would write something but I'm sick and i cant type for some reason and this was put together really sloppy so sorry but ill try to fix it all later. Also I know that Theo probably can't speak that well but it's whatever

Britney

Vote
Comment
Send in request