Aidan

Vote
Comment
Send in request

"What do you think of adopting?" "Adopting Niall thats a big step." "I know, but Harry I love kids you love kids and you would make an amazing father." "I'll think about it babe" """

It's now a week later since I told Niall I would think about adopting. Niall always brings it up but to be quite honest I'm nervous! What if I'm not good enough.

I'm cuddled up with Niall on the couch right now were stealing kisses every once and a while where watching footbal. I'm not really into watching it I'm more interested into Niall and his concentration on the game. All the sudden a ringing snapped me from my focus on Nialls beauty. "Harry are you going to pick that up?" Oh um right uh excuse me babe"

Later that night

Niall and Harry were laying in bed cuddling, Niall spooning Harry whispering sweat nothings in his ear. Niall?" " yeh Herreh?" "What made you think about adopting a child all the sudden." "Seeing Lou, Zayn, and Liam having kids makes me want to a child. Harry I've always wanted to have kids while I was young so I could be a cool dad so why not now?" " then I don't think there's no reason not to adopt a child." "Does that mean what I think it means?" " Niall yes it does

"Just sign here, here and here and Aidan will officially be you son." (Aidan is only 2)

"Hello Aidan I'm Harry and this is my husband Niall were going to be taking care of you hopefully forever." " Hawy and Niaww." Yeh you can call us whatever you want though." Niall said.

"Aidan this is where your going to be staying this is your room okay?" "Okay Hawy but wewe do yew and Niaww sweep?" "We sleep in the room right down the hall."

"Aidan is turning 13 in three days Niall." I know Harry it's too soon I feel like we just got him yesterday. " hey dad papa, can I invite my friend Jake over?" "Sure bud."

(Aidan is 16)

"Mr. Horan-Styles we are calling to inform you that you son Aidan was in a fight today at school and we would like it if you and your husband could come down to the school immediately." "Glad of you to join us sirs. Please have a seat." "Aidan would you like to explain what happened today." I uhh got into a fight with a kid named Bryan." Would you like to explain why?" " he was bashing my family so I punched him." Aidan said. Niall looked at Aidan kind of smiled and said " great job son" That was his first fight.

I might do a part two I hope this was longer! It was hard for me to thing of ideas and I hurt my finger so it was hard to type but I finally updated!!

Vote
Comment
Send in request

-Britney