Nervs

Request: Narry wedding
I kind of made a 2nd part to the last request I posted because it just fit and then i got a request to do there wedding day.

Request from: nialler_horan1d

It's also been such a long time since I have updated. haha
I'm watching Heaven is for Real !
Really good movie.
Why don't you read my short story of there wedding day !

Unedited

Vote
Comment
Send in request

After Niall proposed to harry they started planning there wedding almost the next day. The two lads where so excited they couldn't wait for there wedding which was going to be July 20th.

They planed to have an irish traditional wedding in a church they were going to get married in Ireland and everybody would fly out there. Harry's best man was Zayn while Nialls best man was Greg. Seeing as he helped his brother though all his tough time in life.

The lads were to bring there girlfriends to the wedding as there dates it was planned to be perfect.

Nearing the time the two lovers stressed a lot about the wedding. It meant a lot for this event to be perfect. Niall and Harry where staying in Nialls old bedroom which had an okay size bed. They may have made love a few times but nobody really payed attention to that.

The lovers where going to go to England for there honeymoon. Nobody understood why they wanted to go there because they lived there but they wanted to go anyways and nobody could say no to them.

Getting ready the morning of the wedding was when Niall realized how nervous he was. He was about to go in front of all his friends and family claim the guy he loves to be his husband. Niall felt more nervous then he did when he auditioned for the x-factor. Harry was just as nervous in the other room. His sister had just come into his room and started crying saying how happy she was for him. Soon his mother came in and did the same thing but he started crying with his mother. "I'm scared" he had whispered to him. She hugged him and encouraged him to marry that beautiful boy.

Getting there suits on the two lovers realized this was really the day they were going to get married. Looking to his side harry noticed his best man. He sent him a nervous smile and he laughed at him. Walking up to Zayn they hugged and almost strayed crying when Zayn told him how happy he were for him. "I'm happy. I'm happy..." Harry whispered repeatedly the Zayn nodded his head to show he understood. While that was going on Niall was in the other room freaking out. Greg was trying to calm his brother but honestly he was just as nervous as Niall was on his wedding day.

As it was nearing for the wedding to start the two boy only grew more nervous. They had decided that Niall would wait at the alter for Harry to walk down with his mother Anne and father Des at his side.

When Harry was on the other side of the curtain waiting for his queue he had to go pee. Nothing out of the ordinary he quickly excused himself his mom trying to pull him back. Turning around Anne heard Harry's queue. He still was back and everybody would start getting worried soon especially Niall

Quickly running to his mom and dad harry grabbed there arms and pulled them forwards a bit.

The moment there eyes met the whole world felt frozen. Harry smiled at Niall and Niall retuned the look so loving. Gosh how did they end up here harry thought. He remembered when just a few months ago they were laying in there fort they had built in there apartment and seeing who could fart the loudest. "Gross but that's just how there relationship was hopefully that's how it would always be.

Anyway back to what was happening right now they were getting married. Like right now. Letting go of his parents he took a step forward to niall leaning in closer. "I was peeing." Harry whispered in his ear like it should explain everything. Niall chuckled assuming that Harry meant when he was suppose to be out here he was in the bathroom.

The two men turned to the priest and the man started talking. The two lovers where spaced out until they heard him say that they had written there own vows and could share them niall went first.

" Harry I've know you for such a long time and your like my best friend. I would be nothing without you I want to talk you for putting up with me. And I just want you to know that I love you so much. And usually i am very hesitant to a lot of things I do with you but. I've never been more sure with my decision to marry you because I love you so much." Niall finished squeezing Harry's hand than taking the ring from the place it was resting and sliding it onto Harry's hand. It fit perfectly.

Harry smiled at the sight of the ring on his hand then looked back at Nialls beautiful eyes. Breathing in then out "Niall I -I - Your the best did you know that? I mean when were at home in our apartment just messing around and running I slipped and fell and you immediately turned serious when all I did was trip because I'm clumsy yet you where so worried it was adorable-" everybody laughed at that. "Your not only very caring but your so sweet I'm not really go into that bit I just love you and I'm so excited to marry you. I mean earlier I was so nervous but now I'm so excited." Harry took another breath and took Niall's ring sliding it onto Niall's finger. "I love you so much" Harry whispered as he put the rim on Niall's finger.

"You too may now kiss." The priest said.

Grabbing Nialls hair harry kissed his husband and he kissed him hard. "I love you." Harry said for like the millionth time. "I love you too."

Later that day at the reception they were all posing for pictures. Around dinner time everybody started giving there speeches.

Zayn was first to give his speech. Smiling lightly he looked at the two husbands "It's nice too be able to come here and celebrate this with you I know how long you two have been waiting for this and I just want to say I'm happy for you bros."

After him was Greg he had quite the story's to share but he did get a little serious "I remember the first time Niall came to me about him being gay. He had always been really open so never new that being gay was a problem for him but there he was in my room crying. I didn't know what to do but he was fine and just a little problem I was just glad I could help. I was really glad in could help."

Everybody else gave there speech and the two lovers happily sat there to listen.

By the end of the wedding and Harry and Niall where boarding their plane to go to there honeymoon.

Hello loves,
What's up?
Hope you liked there wedding day and I'm sorry ive been so bad at updating.

Unedited

Vote
Comment
Send in request
-Britney