Narry me motherfucker

Hello
I've written this for you guys so please enjoy this horribly written and short one shot. I love it when you guys send in request just saying.
Also I hope you enjoy this.
And the more request you send in the more one shots you get. I may have sworn heha

This was sent in by

@NiallerJHLovesMe

Narry me motherfucker

Vote
Comment
Send in request

"Niall how are you and Harry?" Nialls father asked him. Niall was staying in Ireland for a bit before the tour starts. He had invited Harry to come with him but Harry wanted to spend sometime with his own family which Niall understood. The boys never seemed to have enough time with there families anymore. "He's great dad. He's spending time with his family though so I really miss him." Niall told Bobby. Smiling at his son "he's good for you Niall" Bobby whispered. Taking a deep breath Niall looked at his dad "I really love him dad."

"Hey babe how's Ireland?missing me to much to enjoy it?" Harry had said after Niall answered the phone. Laughing lightly Niall answered Harry's questions truthfully. "I miss you a lot. And I love you but I'm tired I have got to go to bed. I love you baby." Niall said into the phone. The two lads had been pretty serious for a while now almost two years and the conversation of marriage and adopting and being a family had come up many times.

Harry was actually not spending time with his family. He had maybe lied a little to Niall about not being able to make it to Ireland but he wanted to make everything to be perfect. He invited the lads over to help him plan. "Guys what am I suppose to say? How do I ask him?" Harry asked knowing that all the lads where already married or engaged. Liam had married Sophia even after all the drama with there relationship the hate they got only made them stronger and Sophia was actually pregnant. But shhh nobody knows it's a secret. Zayn and Perrie got married and hope to have kids. Surprisingly Louis asked Eleanor to marry him and they are engaged.

"Why don't you just say something like...narry me you motherfucker. I think it work perfectly." Louis said smirking. Liam glanced at Louis "do you think before you speak or do you just let it all out Louis." Liam said jokingly of course. Liam's not a mean person. Zayn looked at Louis before nodding his head. "Know I think Louis said something okay.... Narry me is kind of funny... Narry....marry." Zayn said laughing at the end. Harry glanced at the tree boys groaned and fell backwards on the bed. "You guys are know help. Leave Niall will be home soon.

Walking into his and Harry's apartment Niall called out. "Harry baby" Niall called walking farther into the apartment. Niall walked into his and Harry's apartment and notice the tv was on the was food on the bed with Harry sleeping there. Smiling at the sight Niall walked over to Harry and shook him a little to wake him up. "Baby time to get up."

When Harry noticed Niall standing in front if him he quickly got up. "Shit what are you doing here?" Harry said almost sounding upset. "I live here..." Niall said sounding confused. "Niall I-you-i-" Harry couldn't get his words out. "You okay Harry?" "Marry me." Harry said loudly. "Huh" " marry me Niall please. I love you so much I want a family with you just marry me please." Harry said staring at Niall waiting for his reaction. "Yes Harry I would love to marry you I love you so much." Niall said kissing Harry that soon turned into making out and you can decide what happens from here ;)

Vote
Comment
Send in request
-Britney