So Princess

@Niall_MyPrince5687
Niall is innocent and Harry's a bad boy. Niall is new to school Harry takes a liking in Niall.

Trying my best. I hope you like it.

Vote
Comment
Send in request

Trying this
20 votes and 10 comments for me to continue.

It was Nialls first week at his school and most of the things he has heard traveling around school is to stay away from Harry Styles. Niall didn't understand why he was suppose to stay away from Harry. In his eyes Harry was beautiful and caring and nice, he just didn't understand why nobody liked him.

When Niall was sitting in class- a class he did have with Harry. They were told they were going to be doing a group project. Sadly the teacher was grouping people together.

Niall was paired with a girl named Cindy. She was nice and very pretty. They quickly became good friends. When Niall was having lunch with Cindy and her group of friends- Liam,Louis and Ashton he saw Harry at another table with a couple of boys from his other classes. Zayn, Luke and Josh.

They seemed to be whispering to each other. They kept point at the table Niall was sitting. They were looking at the table and Niall noticed and waved at them.

It was gym when Harry went up to talk to Niall. "Hey uh ... Niall ... Right?" Harry said looking a little uncertain. Nodding his head Niall smiled big showing his shiny teeth. "My name is Niall are you Harry? Because you look like a Harry your pretty."

"Yes I'm Harry and thank you Niall your pretty too." Harry said smiling Niall. Harry was intrigued by Niall.
"Your welcome Harry. You know I was told to stay away from you." Niall said looking at Harry then continued. "But your pretty and I don't want to stay away from you so. Do you want to go on a date with me Harry." Niall said grabbing Harry's hand.

"Well Niall if I agree to this date what would we do?" Harry asked the boy. "Good question. But I'm sorry I didn't plan that far ahead." Niall said smiling. "Yes I'll go on a date with you Niall." Harry said shaking his head. "Good answer Harry."

Later that day Niall was in class when he thought of the perfect date for him and Harry. Smiling he walked up to his teacher. It was time for them to be reading so nobody payed much attention to him. "Mrs. Len, guess what." Niall said happily. Looking up from the computer Mrs. Len asked what. "I'm taking a amazing boy on a date today. It's going to be perfect.

Rushing out of class Niall rushed to Harry's locker. "I have the perfect date Harry!" Niall exclaimed. "Where going too need to stop at my house first so tell your mom your not going to be home." Niall said pulling Harry outside. Then stopping. "Do you have a car?" Niall asked turning around to face Harry. "I have something better than a car." Harry said pulling Niall to the parking lot.

"A motorcycle! Harry I'm not getting on that!!" Niall exclaimed. "Niall it's not that bad and I've got a helmet for you." "Harry i can't. I'm scared." Niall said looking at Harry." Grabbing his extra helmet he put it on Nialls head.

When they got to Nialls house Niall told him to wait in the kitchen. As Harry was waiting a man entered the kitchen looked at Harry. Than he spoke up. "What are you doing in my kitchen kid?" The man asked. He didn't sound mad so that was good.

"I'm I'm waiting for Niall he's taking me on a date." Harry said smiling at the man. "I'm Bobby Horan Nialls father." The man or now known as Bobby stuck his hand out for Harry to shake. Quickly shaking the mans hand. Niall came into the kitchen grabbing Harry's hand. "C'mon Harry were taking my car."

When they arrived in the middle of a meadow Harry was confused. "We're going on a picnic Harry." Niall said pulling all the food out of the basket. "So princess let's get this date started." Niall said putting his arm around Harry." "What did you just call me?" Harry asked smiling. "Princess is that a problem?" Niall said smirking.

Okay uh I don't even know where all this came from I made Niall really confident and I'm not sure if this was anything like the request but here you go.

I'm going to try this.
20 vote and 10 comments for me to continue

Vote
Comment
Send in request
-Britney