Mr. Horan

Unedited
Vote
Comment
Send in request
I love you guys

Let's talk friends

"The boys had finally come out after being together for three years we have Julia here with the boys getting the inside scoop."

The cameras switched over to the five lads sitting on a couch together with a woman sitting across from them.

"Hello how have you been boys?" Julia started with. "Good how have you been Julia?" Harry questioned politely. "Very good. So I take it you boys have had a busy year or last few months with every thing going on. Your album coming out, your promoting your next album and two boys come out." Julia said with a wink at the end.

The interview was set up with the purpose of the two young lads to talk about their relationship so it didn't really bother anybody that she brought it up.

"Yeah it's been a couple busy months with everything going on. Anything to add boys." Liam says looking at all the boys.

"I think you pretty much covered it liam." Louis said patting liam on the back.

"How have the fans been?" Questioned Julia glancing at Niall and Harry who were holding on to each other quite tightly. Niall's arm wrapped around Harry.

"Great very supportive." niall said speaking for the first time.

"A lot of fans have been asking me to ask you questions. alright?" All the boys nodded their head for her to continue.

"Keep it simple when did you two start dating?"

Smiling Harry spoke before Niall got the chance. "Three years we started dating when the Xfactor finished."

"How did you two first meet and first impressions?"

Niall decided to go first. "Harry was cheeky and charming and very straight." Niall said laughing at the end. Harry smiled at the blonde "niall made me question my sexuality." Harry said bluntly. "First impression mate" Zayn said. "Uh very loud." Harry said. "In bed" one of the boys whispered. Causing them to all start laughing.

"How did the boys feel about there two best mates being in a relationship?" Julia smiled.

"At first it was like kind of weird like they are our best friends and we new they were close but uh we didn't expect them to be dating." "Speak for yourself Zayn. I knew the whole time." louis said smiling causing all the other lads to laugh. "Louis you didn't know anything you were the most shocked." Niall said laughing. "On a serious note when they told us we supported them 100%" Liam said smiling.

"How about when you told your parents?" Harry was again the first to speak. "When we told are parents it was different for us because niall had already known that he was gay-" Harry paused when there were a few looks on people's face of uncertainty. "Gay is not a bad word I'm proudly gay and so is Niall-" Harry smiled at niall giving his hand a squeeze. "Anyways when I told my family we hugged it out it wasn't bad because my family was really supportive and so was Nialls so it was all good."

"Alright what's your favorite thing about each other?"
"Personally wise or appearance?" Questioned Niall.
"Both"

"I love how Harry is so cuddly and kind and I love his hair." Grabbing Harrys hair and pulling it a little. Moving his head out of Nialls reach while grabbing his hands.

"I like how Niall is so carefree. And he's so pretty to look at." Harry said grabbing Nialls face turning it to face him and placing a kiss on his cheek. then his lips. The second public kiss since they came out. Grinning Harry turned back to Julia.

"What is one thing they do that annoys you and this one is directed to all of you."

Zayn went first. "They arnt really annoying like they can be too clingy sometimes but it doesn't really affect me or I think the other lads." "Yeah" the other two agreed nodding there head.

"Harry annoys me all the time" Niall said hitting Harrys arm
"He never shuts up." He smiled a little "especially in bed" that earned him a punch in the side.

"Niall farts too much." Harry said sticking his tongue out at Nisll which backfired when niall bit his tongue. Louis scrunched up his nose. "National television lads."

"So I have some questions from Twitter. First one is from Jxlia5SOS and the question is Niall how did you or do you feel about Larry?"

Shaking his head Niall started laughing. "Larry is so funny. Ship it! But um it got annoying after a while to be honest." Smiling Harry pulled Niall closer whispering I love you but the camera caught it allowing everybody to heart it and the two boys to blush.

"Next question is from smilingniallxx and the question is to Louis, Liam, and Zayn what's the cutest Narry moment you have seen?"

"I once stayed the night at Nialls house with Harry and at around three in the mornings woke up and saw them cuddling on the floor which I thought was quite cute." Liam said

"Yeah I think the cutest moments they have is just the simple moments." Louis said nodding along to what liam had previously said.

"I'm going to say the moment they cooked us dinner together. " Zayn said looking deep in thought.

"There telling me that I need to rap it up so we're going to do a quickie. you know the rules." Julia said. The two boys nodded

"Is the height difference ever a problem?" "No" they answered at the same time.

"Big spoon or little spoon?"
"Big spoon" niall said.
"Little spoon" Harry said shyly

"Who's a better kisser?"
"Me" they both said at the same time. Turning to look at one another. "It's me" Niall said smirking at Harry.

"Who tops?"
"Niall"
"Harry your not suppose to tell people that!" Niall said smiling at his idiotic boyfriend.

"When will Harry propose?"
"Hey who's says he's going to do it I believe I'm going to be the one to do it." Niall said turning to Harry

"Why's that Niall" Harry said looking at Niall.

"Well I have this ring right here." Niall said pulling a ring out of his pocket. "I was hopeing that you would like to marry me."

Harry covered his mouth already shedding tears. "Will you marry me Harold?" Niall said.

Nodding his head quickly "yes oh god yes. I love you." Harry hugged him and kissed him. "I love you." everybody in the studio just smiled at the new engaged couple. "Your going to be Mr. Horan" Niall said with a grin. "Alright Mr. Horan works for me.

It'ss been so long and I'm so thankful for all you guys so thank you so much for reading