Im going to get fat

Request:Harry finds out he's pregnant and doesn't know how to tell Niall but when he does Niall proposes to harry over twitterlonger.

Request from: NiallerJHLovesMe

I was still kind of confused about what twitterlonger is so I just made it a little different then the request. Sorry if you don't like it.

UNEDITED

Vote
Comment
Send in request

Harry had been sick for the past two weeks. He didn't understand he didn't feel I'll he would only throw up in the morning or when he smelt something really strong. For example he couldn't stand the smell of anybody's cologne Which was weird because usually the cologne is what made the boys smell so good.

Harry was getting annoyed though he hadn't kept his break feast in almost two weeks! Niall had noticed the seconed after Harry started puking. Harry was trying to get out of his bunk on the tour bus but he bumped into the wall and woke all the guys up. "What's wrong?" Zayn asked since he was the first one to understand what was going on. Harry didn't and ran strait to the bathroom and emptied out everthing that was in his stomach which wasn't much.

Niall joined Harry in the bathroom. Rubbing his back he whispered quietly in Harry's ear. "Your okay baby your okay." Wiping his mouth harry turned to Niall. Remembering he has bad morning breath he quickly stood up to brush his teeth. "How long has this been going on babe?" Niall asked wrapping his arms around Harry from behind and adding a little kiss to Harry's neck. "About two weeks." Harry said leaning into Nialls touch. "Maybe you should go see a doctor." Niall said grabbing Harry's hand and intertwining their fingers. Nodding his head he looked at the mirror at them them unhooked himself from Niall and walked away. "I'll make an appointment." Harry muttered.

Harry had an appointment the next day the only problem was Niall wasn't aloud to come because they were still in the closet well to the fans all friends and family knew.

Walking into the doctors office harry signed in and took a seat. Harry was waiting for about five minutes before his name was called. Walking into the doctors office he took a seat in a chair the nurse did the stuff she has to do on the computer then turned to Harry. "Hello Harry why are you here today?" The nurse asked. " um well about two weeks I started throwing up and it's like I have been for the last two weeks but it only happens in the morning." Harry said. "Have you been having any other problem maybe like pains or headaches?" She asked "um actually I have been having pains in my stomach." Harry said rubbing his stomach. "Okay well I'm going to get the doctor." Nodding Harry pulled out his phone.

The doctor walked into the room and repeated what happened earlier. He brought Harry outside to check his weight and height. It turned out Harry gained 15 pounds in the last two weeks. Then they walked back into the room. "Can I get you to lay up hear Harry." The doctor patted the bed thing. Climbing into it Harry laid down. The doctor walked over to Harry and asked him to pull his shirt up. "Okay I'm going to press down on your stomach and I want you to tell me if it hurts. Okay?" Harry nodded. The doctor pressed down a little here and there but it didn't hurt him.

The doctor looked at Harry a little confused he was having stomach pains yet that didn't hurt him. He had gained 15 pounds in two weeks and he was throwing up in the morning only. Usually those were signs of pregnancy. Turning to Harry quickly. " Harry this may be and awkward question but when was the last time you were sexually active?" Harry blushed bright red and said two weeks ago. "Was that with a female or male?" The doctor asked. "Um male." Quickly the doctor started writing and typing on the computer. "Harry I need you to go to the health sector. Tell them I made you an appointment with doctor Arc.

Walking down to the health center he told them in and went right to doctor Arc's room. "Hello Harry I'm going to do an ultrascan on your stomach.this stuff is going to be cold ." She said before she started rubbing it on his stomach. Looking at his stomach she noticed it. It was small but it was there. "Harry do you see that thing that looks like a bean." Nodding his head harry smiled trying to be polite. "Yeah what's that?" He questioned. "That is a baby Harry. Your pregnant." Looking at the screen Harry gasped. He was sure they had used protection Harry had new it was a possibility for him to get pregnant so he made sure Niall used a condom. "Thank you." Was all Harry could say. "I'm going to need you to see a doctor every month for the health of the baby." The doctor said walking Harry out the door.

Getting into his car Harry sighed loudly. How was he going to tell Niall. Was going to think he was a freak. Would he break up with him. Harry didn't know and he was terrified that he didn't know what was going to happen. Starting the car harry quickly drove back to the hotel where the lads should be. He quickly got out of the car after security came to his car and helped him inside. As Harry was walking to his and Nialls room he stopped. Turned and walked the other way he wasn't ready to face Niall yet so instead he walked to Zayns room hoping to get good advise from Zayn.

Zayn answered the door the second time harry knocked. The minute that door was opened. Harry burst into tears. He was crying about being pregnant and all the thoughts of Niall leaving him. Zayn quickly pulled Harry into a hug. "Shhh wha happened Harry?" Zayn questioned rubbing Harry's arm. Harry was crying so hard he couldn't get a word out. "Shhh Harry your going to get sick if you keep crying like this." Zayn said. That shut harry up quickly. The baby! It's not good to but under stress it could hurt the baby! Turning his head to look at Zayn he hugged him so hard Zayn almost couldn't breath. "What's wrong harry?" Zayn asked the curly headed man. "Zayn I'm a freak! I'm pregnant! I don't know what to do! Nialls going to break up with me! What do I do!" Harry said tearing up a bit. "You'll be fine babe! Niall loves you and I know he will be happy!" Zayn said.

After Harry had that conversation with Zayn he decided that he should tell niall no matter what happens between them Niall has the right to know that he's going to be a dad. Walking into his shared room with Niall he heard the shower running. It's now or never he thought to himself. Walking into the bathroom he closed the door a little loudly. "Harry is that you?" Niall questioned. "Yeah it's me Niall!" Harry said pulling his pant down and boxers he started peeing. "Are you kidding Harry that's gross! Why do you have to do that why I'm showering!" Niall yelled from behind the curtain. Laughing harry answered while taking his shirt of. "So I won't have to do it when I join you in there!" He said stepping into the shower. Niall turned around to face Harry when he gasped! "Have you been crying baby?" Niall asked pulling Harry into his side. "Niall I have to tell you something. Something really important." "What's up Harry." Niall said concerned. "Well when I was at the doctor they may have told me that I am going to be getting fatter as the months go on!" Harry said. Looking at Harry a little confused. "Uh I mean I'm pregnant Niall." Harry whispered.

"What? That's amazing baby. Were going to have a baby! That's amazing!" Niall said picking Harry of the floor and kissing his cheek. "I love you. I love you" Harry said hugging Niall. They quickly finished there shower and started to get ready to meet all the guys at the venue.

Liam was waiting for Niall to show up in the dressing room. Liam was holding the ring with him and he was terrified he was going to loose it. He couldn't wait for Niall to propose to Harry.

Later in the show they started to answer there video questions. Harry was talking to louis when the video started playing.

"Harry, Baby, I love you so much and I want to be with you forever and the only way I could think about to spend the rest of my life with you is to marry you. So could you please turn around."

Quickly turning around there was Niall on his knee holding a ring looking up at Harry who was already tearing up and trying to hide it. Failing. Nodding his head Harry grabbed Nialls hand "yes" he said loudly so that Niall could hear over the loud screaming. Standing up Niall pulled Harry into a hug and kissed his neck. "I love you baby and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the two of you!" Niall said kissing Harry.

Daniel James Styles
Niall James Styles
Harry Edward Styles

Hope you like it!

Vote
Comment
Send in request
-Britney