"Your just fun sized"

Hello loves
I'm getting better at updating huh.
I got a request so I started working on that as soon as I read it.

@iamppig

"Your just fun sized"

I may have changed it but I used the same idea in a way so I hope you like it.

Vote
Comment
Send in request
Please

Niall was standing in front of Harry's bathroom mirror. Thinking of anything that would come to mind and one of those was a thought that was in the back of Nialls head for a long time and that was being short or small had a lot of disadvantages. When Liam had called Niall short during an interview it bothered him for some reason. He knew that he wasn't very tall but the boys didn't have to rub it in.

The first disadvantage Niall discovered when he was at Harry's house after spending the night. Niall had tried to reach the cereal but he couldn't because it was to high up. Niall was embarrassed when he heard Harry laughing he turned around giving him a look to say shut up and help me. Harry laughed and got up "Niall you should drink more milk it helps growing haven't you heard." Harry said laughing again. Then Harry grabbed the cereal and place a kiss on Nialls forehead. "I love you short stuff." Harry winked.

The second encounter was when Niall was hanging out with Liam, Zayn and Louis. The boys were talking about there relationships when they wanted to no a little about Niall and Harry and it had to do with height Niall quickly avoided all questions and asked Zayn about his engagement with Perrie.

Being pulled out of his thoughts when two strong arms wrapped around him. Niall looked up into the mirror to see Harry standing behind him. "What are you thinking about baby?"Harry questioned Niall. Niall ignored Harry's question and looked down at his legs than at Harry's and spoke. "Why are your legs so long" Niall said. Harry noticed that Nialls question was a little harsh almost like Niall was jealous of his legs.

Looking at Nialls face in the mirror Harry noticed the frown on his face. Sighing Harry turned Niall around in his arms. "What's this about baby" Harry asked Niall sweetly. Niall looked up in to Harry's eyes and took a deep breath. "Your so tall and I'm so short and you always laugh at my shortness and so do the boys. I get that I'm short but I hate it." Niall said looking down. Harry could tell Niall was ashamed to admit this.

"Niall baby I love your height. Your the perfect height for me to lean down and kiss you and it's not awkward your the perfect height baby." Harry said lifting Nialls chin so he could look him in the eyes. "Your legs are perfect, your height is perfect everything about you is perfect Niall." Harry said lacing his hands with Nialls. "Will you come back to bed with me." Harry said not giving him a chance to answer as he was already pulling Niall to the bed.

"Didn't louis say he need something from your house?" Niall questioned Harry. "Yeah why?"Harry raised an eyebrow at Niall. "What time did yo tell him to come over and pick it up?" Awkward silence filled the room until they head a squeaky voice fill the room "I'm here boys and Niall don't worry your not that short your just fun sized." Louis said winking at the two lads.

I did not spell check this so sorry for any mistakes.

Vote
Comment
Send in request

-Britney