Not Bad Just Broken

Part two of So princess

Your also going to figure out why Niall was told to stay away from Harry. ;)

20 votes and 10 comments for me to continue.

Vote

Comment

Send in request

"So Niall tell me about yourself." Harry said looking at Niall as he took a bite of his sandwich. Gulping down his drink Niall looked at Harry. "What do you want to know?" Niall asked smiling at Harry. "Well uh why did you move here?" Harry asked not wanting to get to personal.

"My dad moved me and me brother over here because he had gotten a better job offer." Niall told Harry looking him in the eyes. "What about your...uh... Mum." Harry said quietly not wanting to hit a soft spot or hurt Niall, or himself.

Niall glanced up from his food. Noticing the soft gentleness in Harry's voice. "My parents got a divorce when I was 5 and after a while me and me brother chose to just stay with me dad" Niall said looking around than focusing on Harry's half eaten sandwich. "Are you going to finish that?" He questioned pointing at Harry's sandwich.

"You can have some and I'm sorry about your parents divorce." Harry said looking Niall in the eyes. "Eh it's fine it was a long time ago you know anyway. Why don't you tell me about yourself princess. Why has everybody been telling me to stay away from me?" Niall said looking at Harry after grabbing Harry's sandwich.

"Uh Niall it's a long story." "I have enough time." Niall smiled. Harry laid down looking at the sky. "I was always that kind of kid quiet kid I was a mummy's boy and I was proud. I loved my mum I told her everything she was my best friend-" glancing at Niall to make sure he was still listening he than continued. "When I was 17 my mum died."

"I'm so sorry." Niall interrupted Harry. Than apologized for interrupting Harry. "So when my mom died. I uh I didn't take her dying to well. I lashed out. I got tattoos I started hanging out with the wrong crowd. I uh started smoking and just became an awful person. I was just broken. I started cutting my thighs so nobody would notice that I was so broken." Harry finished looking anywhere but at Niall.

"If you don't mind me um how come your not like that anymore?" Niall asked playing with Harry's fingers.

"I did something I really shouldn't have down and I got caught and had to do community work where I met a little girl who had cancer and had slight chances of living. She taught me what I was doing was very wrong and I needed to put a stop to it. I tried my best and I succeeded for a while I stopped my drugs and cutting but she ended up dying to cancer. I started doing drugs and cutting again. My dad found out about me cutting and my drugs and sent me to rehab." Harry glanced at Niall. "I've been clean for a year now. Haven't picked up a razor unless I needed to shave. I've changed my life for the better."

Niall grabbed Harry and pulled him in for a hug. He didn't say anything just hugged him. Harry liked that he would usually have people pity him. He didn't need peoples pity. He liked how Niall didn't say anything just held him.

"Your going to be my princess and I'll be your prince. Nothing will ever go wrong when your with me." Niall kissed Harry's cheek.

Hello !

I know I said I wouldn't post until my other one got 20 votes and 10 comments but I made this so yay !! Hope you like this !!

Trying this again

20 votes and 10 comments

Vote

Comment

Send in request

-Britney