Chapter 2: Ron's Not Invited

---- Pparkinson changed Argentum Viridis to Hogwarts With Class ----

Dmalfoy: For someone with class, the name you came up with stinks.

Pparkinson: Shut up D. D'you always have to be a prick?

Tnott: I have to agree with Draco. It does stink Pans.

Pparkinson: It's because you're one of his posse.

Bzabini: Says the Slytherin Prince's groupie president.

Pparkinson: Oh, get over it. That was ages ago!

Hpotter: Stop ganging on Pansy lads.

Dmalfoy: Here comes Potter and his hero complex.

Hpotter: Did you know your antagonizing's getting old?

Dmalfoy: Yes. It has the same birthday as you.

Bzabini: Lol! That one's good D. No offense Potter.

Hpotter: None taken.

Pparkinson: By the way, I got the idea of changing the name while in the ladies room.

Dmalfoy: Figures.

Pparkinson: Arse. I heard Brown talking with Weasley on the phone. The bitch really has no class.

Tnott: What did you hear?

Pparkinson: She was telling Weasley not to cry. Apparently, he's going to see Granger for the last time.

Bzabini: They do remember Granger's a Gryffindor, don't they?

Hpotter: Shite!

Dmalfoy: And Potter loses his composure.

Dmalfoy: @Bzabini As if you didn't know the sizes of their brains combined has nothing on Longbottom.

Tnott: What in the hell does seeing for the last time mean?

Pparkinson: The hell should I know?

*******

Wiping the sweat on his forehead, Harry tried to find Hermione among the students in the Gryffindor common room. When he couldn't, he grabbed on the shirt of the first person who passed by him. The kid looked awestrucked but it's the least of Harry's concerns as of the moment.

"I haven't seen her. But I heard Patil telling Brown earlier that Granger's out with the Ravenclaw girl, looking distressed."

"Thanks mate. I owe you one." Harry said, giving the kid a smile before he got out of the common room.

It's a good thing it's the weekends. There's no need for him to worry about classes. It was important that he find Hermione. He wasn't going to deny he felt relieved learning it was Luna she was with and not Ron. Godric knows what he would do to the latter if he ever sees him near Hermione again.