Chapter 17: Fixing

Hermione Granger-- feeling mischievous with Harry Potter

"Insecure people often falsify the past, in order to make the future pure." - Shannon L. Alder

This is the simplest it could get so you could understand. I've no idea where you're coming from but as far as I'm concerned we're not close and we never were so don't assume to know everything about me.

581 likes 94 love 55 haha 17 shares

Pansy Parkinson ftw!

Cedric Diggory Easy tiger. xD

Cho Chang @Cedric She's a lion.

Theodore Nott Nope. She's a fire breathing @Draco.

Draco Malfoy @Theodore Lame.

Harry Potter Lol!

----

Awarrington: Hey

Hgranger: Hey Amelia.

Awarrington: I'd have loved to personally inform you, but I'm quite occupied with school stuff.

Awarrington: The head master would like to see you today after lunch. I'm pretty sure Malfoy would inform you about it as well but I'd like to update you just the same.

Hgranger: Thank you Amelia. :)

Awarrington: I hope it goes well.

Awarrington: For everyone. :)

Hgranger: It will be fine Amelia. Thank you. :)

Awarrington: I'll see you around.

Hgranger: Same. :)

----

"You done?" Draco asked. "Yes." Hermione said standing up. "You don't need to hurry." Draco said, giving her a smile.

"The faster I deal with it, the quicker this ends." Hermione responded. "Harry, I'll be off for a while." She added patting Harry on the shoulder before she let herself be escorted outside the great hall to the head master's office.

The walk to the head master's office was quiet. None of them spoke. Draco didn't cause he thought if he did, it will only rattle her. Hermione didn't cause she feels like if she did, he would be obliged to respond, and then, she'd lose her focus.

What she's feeling now is similar to last year's. She was used to going to the head master's office because she always represents their school in academic competitions with other institutions. However, that one walk last year was different. It was nauseating. That's the feeling she has now.

She won't deny Draco's presence helps lessen the feeling of wanting to throw up at this very second. She didn't have an ally before. Harry could have been. Ron as well. But she didn't let them. Didn't even inform them until it was already dealt with.

Hermione would like to convince herself she only let herself be escorted today is because one, Draco is a friend; two, said friend is head boy; three, he is authorized to do what he sees fit.