Chapter 19: End of Term

"Good afternoon." Hermione responded as she got up from her seat. If she's having a call with Narcissa Malfoy, she won't be having it in the same room as her son.

"I am certain you are shocked by this. I am too. I rarely call people." Narcissa started. "But I will be blunt as nothing is accomplished when one takes his time to do things."

"I agree with you." Hermione said. "How can I be of help to you?" She added with a question.

"My husband, Lucius finally has time for things other than work. Draco's told his father about you countless of times. And since it's summer, would you oblige us to some tea?"

As shocked as Hermione is to be receiving call from Narcissa Malfoy only to be invited for tea, she wasn't able to contemplate on this and thus responded with, "Of course. I'd be delighted to come."

"Oh wonderful!" She heard the Malfoy matriarch say. "I'll see you then." She added and Hermione can hear the delight on the older woman's voice. "In Paris!"

*******

Hgranger: How in the world am I supposed to go to Paris?

Pparkinson: Easy, get on the plane. xD

Hgranger: Funny Pans.

Pparkinson: Why would you go to Paris anyway?

Hgranger: Cause Narcissa Malfoy asked me to.

Pparkinson: Omg! But you could have turned her down you know.

Hgranger: How could I? She asked me to oblige her with tea and I said yes. Then she said, "see you in Paris" as if it was normal to go there just to have tea and she ended the call.

Pparkinson: Lol!

Pparkinson: Draco's mother will figure it out for you.

Hgranger: Now I know who Draco took after. The brat that he was when we were younger.

Hgranger: Do you think it is alright to call her back and cancel?

Pparkinson: Nope.

Hgranger: What did I get myself into?

Pparkinson: Trouble.

----

Ship Crew

-------------

Pparkinson: *sent a photo*

Tnott: Lol!

Bzabini: I see Narcissa has made a move.

Gweasley: Slytherin talk.

Tnott: Families from the Sacred Twenty-eight like to do these stuff don't you remember?

Gweasley: As you can see, if I was a boy, I'd probably be wearing hand-me-downs. Pans, help me here.