Chapter 18: The Last Week

"Urgh. Gross." Theodore says as he put his toast down. Lines formed on his forehead and his eyebrows met.

"Bear with it." Draco said not looking up. He knows what Theo was talking about. When Blaise and Ginny came clean about their relationship, the two became inseparable. "They've been very discreet about it for a long time. Let them enjoy their freedom."

"Also," Draco said turning to Theo, "I think you're just jealous because Lovegood's hard to get. Not that it's bad. She should be if she's going to deal with the likes of you."

"What ever do you mean by that?" Theo asked faking offense. "What, you want me to talk about Daphne Greengrass in second year, Tracey Davis in third? Oh, what about that other Greengrass in fourth, what's her name?"

"Shut up." Theo said throwing him a dark look. "Astoria, right?" Draco continued grinning. "You were also cozy with Chang after she and Potter broke up in fifth year due to irreconcilable differences."

Draco shook his head at that. "For people with irreconcilable differences though, Chang and Potter seem to be very good friends."

"You should be able to relate with that." Pansy who has been listening to the conversation from the start finally spoke. "You seem to have irreconcilable differences with Granger yet here you are, putting everything on the line for her."

Theo threw a fit at that. Pansy was the only one who could make Draco shut up if she really means to. "I mean who goes out of his way to have all of our accounts checked to make sure a damn photo's phased out?" Pansy added. "Only Draco Malfoy."

"Wait, what?" Theo asked. "You heard me. Draco Malfoy of the Sacred Twenty-eight, with his money and influence asked people to hack into our accounts to make sure no copy of that picture is left." Pansy responded and then sipping her tea.

"You did not." Theo clutched his phone to his chest. "You are over reacting." Draco responded, returning to reading. "And you are misinformed. Mother did it, not me."

"Narcissa Black Malfoy went out of her way to do that for Hermione Granger? Wow."

*******

Dmalfoy: Can't sleep cause of me?

Hgranger: Circe, what did you eat? xD

Dmalfoy: Easy princess. I only meant you're staying up so you can beat me in the standings.

Hgranger: Pft. Like you're any threat.

Dmalfoy: Course I am. I'm top at Flitwick's, Snape's, Binn's.

Hgranger: I'm first in McGonagall's, Vector, Sinistra, and Lupin's. :p That's 4 against 3.

Dmalfoy: Yes. But Sinistra's your extra class. No competition there.

Hgranger: Still beat you at 3 while having extra class.

Dmalfoy: Well, catch up on Trelawney's and Burbage's. I'm sure to be getting top there.

Hgranger: You wish.

Dmalfoy: I'll hit the hay first. I don't need as much time as you do to study.

Hgranger: Yeah right.