Chapter 26: Narcissa, Tea, and Infinity

And Lucius did hear about it.

"Son." Lucius said, walking to his son and hugging him as soon as they reached each other. He's always wanted Draco to see how he works so that he can turn the company over to him when the time comes but his son never did come to see his workplace. So it was kind of a surprise to see the young man visit him on his own.

"Father." Draco responded as he received his father's gesture. "What brings you here Draco?" The older Malfoy asked as he led his son to sit on one of the chairs in his massive office.

"I have free time." Draco said picking up a pen from the table to play with it using his fingers. "I don't know you to beat around the bush son." Lucius said taking his seat.

Draco chuckled at this. "I don't know you to pretend not knowing anything." He responded. "Alright. You got me." Lucius smirked at this. "Are you most certain about it?"

Lucius watched as his son toyed with his pen, a smile on the younger Malfoy's face. "How many times have I come here?" Draco asked. This is the first and only time.

"I see." Lucius said, folding his hands on the table. He looked at his son a minute more to see if he would show any signs of changing his mind. When he didn't, he shook his head in amusement and reached for his phone. "Very well."

---

Pparkinson: D?

Dmalfoy: Pans, hi.

Pparkinson: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Dmalfoy: Lol! What's up?

Pparkinson: Narcissa Malfoy's contacted me.

Dmalfoy: And?

Pparkinson: A soirée! She wants me to plan it with her.

Dmalfoy: I am in your debt. :)

Pparkinson: What are you talking about? I live for these kinds of things!

Pparkinson: Oh, Draco. A soirée!

Dmalfoy: I know Pans. xD Make it a good one.

Pparkinson: Of course!

----

"You seem happy." Hermione as she sat next to Draco on the couch. "I am." He responded, putting an arm around her shoulders and kissing the top of her head.

Hermione looked up to see his face. Something she likes to do she realized. Apparently, it always fascinates her how he could look the way he does. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine herself ever wanting to look away. He truly is beautiful.

"And you are happy about what?" She asked. "Us." Said Draco plainly and then he looked down to meet her gaze. A smile painted on his face. One which gradually turned mischievous.

In question, her eyebrows met. "Why are you smiling like that?" She said finally articulating what's on her mind. "I"ve never really asked you what your plans are after graduating." He responded as he kissed her before she could speak.