Chapter 12: Flood Posts

Lavender Brown -- feeling happy.

"Don't care about other people, make your parents proud."

33 likes 2 loves

----

Lavender Brown -- feeling loved with Ronald Weasley.

"When he makes sure you've eaten, checks in on you when you're not together, and sees to it that you sleep on time. <3 <3"

39 likes 12 loves 4 haha

----

Lavender Brown

"Haters gonna hate. Cares I give? 0"

45 likes 26 haha

----

Lavender Brown

"When you're scared people will find anything bad about you so you block them."

68 likes 13 haha

----

Pansy Parkinson -- with Theo Nott and 5 others.

"For someone who gives 0 Fs, you keep posting about it a lot."

142 likes 58 haha

Theo Nott Hahahaha

Blaise Zabini Lol!

Tracey Davis @Pansy On point. xD

Cho Chang Haha. Omg.

Dean Thomas Too bad I wasn't there yet.

Pansy Parkinson @Tracey Of course. @Cho Yes, omg. Most horrible thing ever.

Michael Corner You nailed it Parkinson. xD

Ginny Weasley Cause she does gaf. xD

*******

"Why the long face?" Ron asked. "Don't you care at all? Your friends are ganging up on me!" Lavender spat. They were at the school grounds, and thank Merlin for that. A few people are out today.

"As you may have noticed, they no longer are my friends." Ron answered calmly. It kind of surprised him. With Hermione, he could yell all he want and she won't take it as an offense because they know each other too well.

Hermione would raise her voice at him too. Only when she's reached the point of snapping. Her patience always spared him from her anger. Lavender knew how to shut him up with her mouth, Hermione with her eyes. And right now, he prefers the latter.

"Well I didn't think your ex knew how to get people's sympathy." Lavender responded as she put her hands on her hips. "Acting all sweet, vulnerable, and we both know she isn't." 

"She's a manipulative bitch, wrapping everyone in her fingers because she can. People look at her like she's some saint." She added to her ranting.