✸ Chapter Twenty-Seven: Intermission

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙑𝙄𝙀.

───○ ○───

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: Intermission

𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝟗 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔

───○ ○───

───○☆ ✸ ☆○───

WHiH World News via Twitter: "BREAKING NEWS! The Avengers have been located in Berlin. Wanted fugitives Captain Rogers, Bucky Barnes, and Sam Wilson identified."

WHiH World News via Twitter: "Confirmed: Spider-Man, spotted frequently in New York City, is on the scene."

WHiH World News via Twitter: "Pictures attached of a New Avenger with arrows? Speculation that she may be related to the Black Widow with her red locks. What are your thoughts on a Widow-Hawk?"

78% of people YES!

22% of people Sorry, no.

WHiH World News LIVE via Twitter clip: "...Christine Everhart here. We interrupt your scheduled broadcasting with Breaking News on the Sokovia Accords. The Avengers have just been spotted at an airport in Germany, footage coming live from a German pilot in the area...currently visible are the following Avengers: Tony Stark, James Rhodes, Clint Barton, and wanted fugitive, Steve Rogers. In this video, we see an unidentified individual believed at first to be Natasha Romanoff. This was later denied when Romanoff appeared...oh, I'm sorry—the video seems to be..."

WHiH World News via Twitter: "War Machine, Colonel James Rhodes, has been injured during the Battle of the Avengers in Berlin."

WHiH World News via Twitter: "Maximoff, Lang, Wilson, and Barton among the individuals arrested by the new Secretary of State, Thaddeus Ross. Reports that they will be sent to the Raft,  built for enhanced individuals. "

WHiH World News via Twitter: "BREAKING: Captain Rogers and Bucky Barnes, wanted for the Bombing in Vienna, still at large. If you have any information, please contact one of the following contacts below."