☆ Chapter Five: Science Geeks & Baseball Freaks

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙑𝙄𝙀.

───○ ○───

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: Science Geeks & Baseball Freaks

𝐒.𝐇.𝐈.𝐄.𝐋.𝐃. 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝟐𝟐 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟑

───○ ○───

───○☆ ✸ ☆○───

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The first two weeks of living in Washington, D.C. had been different than Lizzie expected them to be. For starters, even though she told Sharon that she understood the professionalism of the mission she was on, part of her honestly thought that the temporary vacation would feel just like that―a temporary vacation. The reality was that it didn't feel anything like a vacation, but like someone had scooped her up and set her on a deserted island with only three things: her sister, her cell phone, and box of her clothes.

S.H.I.E.L.D.school was just as boring as if she were back at Lentworth Middle School, albeit more lonely than she was expecting. Even if he got on her nerves, she had to be thankful for Monroe. Without his constant humor and sarcasm, she figured the loneliness would have already gotten to her by now. Training with Sharon was getting easier, if only because she had finally stopped messing around. She had already shed five pounds in two weeks and her muscles felt like constant goo, but there was a flicker of excitement about realizing she was getting stronger. Even Sharon had commented about the spark in her eyes when they went to training, the urge to learn how to protect herself and to just be stronger something that Lizzie divulged her time in completely.

Her official 'spy training' was really the hinderance to her week. Tuesdays had slowly become her least favorite day. Meeting Agent Jasper Sitwell had been like sitting next to a rock wall, quickly learning that he was nothing like the outgoing personalities of Monroe and Carson. Ironically, he was even worse than the stoic mode Sharon put on, and all of their 'lessons' were particularly dull rundowns of basic operation guidelines for S.H.I.E.L.D. He never asked any personal questions about her, and he always called her Agent Three. The only time he showed any indication of emotion was when Sharon had come to retrieve her one afternoon for training, and his eyes darted between the sisters curiously. She had a feeling he didn't like her or Sharon very much.

So she started calling him Mister Potato Head in her downtime. It fit.

"The best method when going undercover is to pretend like you belong there in the first place," Sitwell explained that Tuesday. They were sitting at his desk, a small alcove blocked away in a large operations room away from other agents. Lizzie was bored, twiddling with the bracelet on her wrist as he spoke. "If you can't find a place to belong, make one. The best agents are the ones who improvise in critical situations and infiltrate themselves deep into systems and circumstances...Agent Three, are you listening to me?"

NOT ANOTHER TEEN MOVIE ∙ Peter Parkerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें