A/N

"You're tempting

"You're tempting." She says as she walks over to me.

"I am?" I say innocently.

"Yes, very," She pushes me up against my desk. I looked into her eyes sweetly, as I push my body up against her. "You're playing a dangerous game, beautiful." I slowly ran my leg up hers, "I know but I like my odds." "Is that so?" My eyes trailed down to her plump lips, "Yes."

She tilted my head up, my eyes meeting her strong gaze. "I'm going to make you pay for everything, that you've done." I smirked at her words, "Show me your worst-"

~~~~

Aesthetics-

Scarlett Hanson-

Scarlett Hanson-

Colada Heart-

~~~~

Welcome or Welcome back to Book 1 of the Desire Series-

I want to say thank you to everyone that is giving this book a chance or another chance! Love you guys!

This is the rewrite for "Do You Want Me?" I decided to do a redo because I didn't like how I wrote the first one. I hope you all love it~

This is a Dark Mafia and Supernatural Romance-

This story is 18+ (not that you guys would care)

This story may have grammatical errors or spelling errors. If you see any please tell me!

All the rights to this book are mine! This story may not be reproduced, republished or transmitted in any form or by any means without written permission from the author.

Pictures are from Pinterest-

WARNINGS:

Mature Content, BDSM, Smut, Kinks, Swearing, Violence, Possessiveness, and Gore.

I will put the Mature Content warning sometimes because I like to surprise you guys. So take this as your warning.

Remember to vote and comment~

Drink up loves, enjoy☕️

*Chapters coming soon*

All rights reserved © Cross My Heart 2022 Mylilteaslxts-