Ten

SCARLETT||

SCARLETT||

What was I thinking?

Going to dinner with a woman that has brought me so much pain. I should've told her that I never wanted to see her again and leave it at that, but I didn't. I let her get in my head, I let her place a small kiss on my cheek. Then she left again, after wishing me a good night.

I didn't sleep at all. I stayed up to workout and clear my head, I didn't realize that I spent the whole night training, until I started to see the sun coming up. I stopped working out and unwrapped my hands. I threw my towel over my shoulder and headed upstairs.

"Hey, I didn't hear you come in," Miles spoke. He just came back in from his morning run. "Yea, I was in the training room." He tossed me a water bottle. "Ok, how was your date?" he smiled. "It wasn't a date, Miles," I walked over to the staircase.

"Scarlett," he said lowly. "Hm?" "Be careful." "I know," I smiled and walked upstairs.

•••

I sat down on my bed after a long shower, the thoughts of last night were still in my mind. They won't go away. "Maybe it's because you won't stop thinking about me, hm?" I heard a low voice in my head.

I sighed deeply. "Stay out of my head!" Her low chuckles sent a chill down my spine.

•••

COLADA||

"Colada? Colada!" I looked at Val. "Did you hear anything that I just said?" "Not really." He sighed. "I asked you, what are you going to do about Erica?" "I'm not sure yet but I'll figure something out." He nodded his head.

"So, how was your date?" He grinned. "Val, it wasn't a date," I sighed. "Hm." He looked at me. "Ok," he got up. "Val?" "Bye Colada," he walked out. I think he just read my mind-

•••

As soon as I got home, I got cleaned up. I laid down on my bed in my towel, my thoughts wandering off to Scarlett. I connected our minds once again, chuckling lightly once it worked.

"How long are you going to keep on doing this?" "Until you give me an answer." "Fuck off was my answer. Get out of my head, I'm at work." "You know this works both ways, it's not my fault that it's easy to get in your head. Even when we're not around each other."

"I'll stop thinking about you then." "I won't stop thinking about you, but since you want me to fuck off so badly."

•••

SCARLETT||

I didn't like where she was going with this. My meeting was going on and I haven't paid attention to anything that's going on. All I can hear is her voice in my head.

"Colada." "Hm?" I felt her connecting us in more ways than one, her voice becoming clearer. "What are you doing?" "Making sure you know how much I want you here." Her tone being low yet seductive.

Is she? No, she wouldn't....

Low whimpering filled my ears. Her moans echoing through my mind, but I could hear her both physically and mentally. She didn't stop not for a second, calling out my name whenever she had too much.

This was fucking torture, I would love nothing more than to go over there and fuck her myself. "Stop, please." I begged but she continued. "Tell me you don't like it and I will." She said lazily.

She knows that I didn't want her to stop, so she didn't. She continued to pleasure herself and made sure that I knew how good she felt. The meeting lasted for about two hours, two slow and painful hours.

•••

Her voice had echoed off a few minutes ago. I let the water run down my body as I continued to think about her. I don't think I can deal with a week of this. Every time I want to hate her, I end up wanting her more, now more than ever.

She picked the "perfect" night for this. A night of lust, the night where succubus's and incubuses are at their fullest. Ready for a long night of fun at the pink moon, a place where no mundane should go, unless they know what they're getting themselves into.

After I was done, I dried off my skin and put on a red silk robe. I walked out of the bathroom and sat down on my bed, I heard a slight knocking on my door. "Come in." Grace walked in and sat down next to me.

I haven't spoken to her since I left for the dinner. "You were right, I shouldn't of went," I looked at her. "By the looks of it you don't regret anything." She smiled. "Your eyes." I sighed. "We didn't do anything." "Then why are your eyes changed?" She raised an eyebrow.

My eyes turn a light reddish pink when this night comes around. "Because it's one of those nights." "Oh," her eyes widened. "Are you not going to the pink moon?" "No, I'd rather stay home."

There's only one person that I want in my bed right now....

"Well, the guys want to have a movie night, come downstairs if you want to join us," she got up. I nodded my head. She walked out and closed the door behind her. I sighed deeply.

I fucking hate her....

***********

Hey my lil tea slxts ;)

Mind fucking😏

Chapter thoughts?

Kisses~ Muah~