Six

SCARLETT||

SCARLETT||

Do it....

It will make you feel better....

At least for a little while....

Go on....lose control....

How do you stop when it feels so good, the rush of blood running through your veins. An ultimate high that doesn't go away, until it's too late.

An ultimate high, an ultimate lust for blood.....

I let it get to me, I let her get to me. After "coping" for years, she still has some type of hold on me. I knew this would happen but that doesn't stop the pain.

"Please— Please d-don't." I looked at the woman that I had in my arms, her screaming and pleading meant nothing to me. The first 5 people sure, but this was just another kill, another game.

She screamed, she pleaded but once the high takes over there's no stopping it. I drained her until her screaming stopped and her body was numb, lifeless.

The doors of the bar opened, I turned around and dropped the body on the floor, the woman's blood dripping on my bottom lip. "Scarlett," Grace looked at me. I licked the blood off of my lips, while not saying anything. "Come back home," she started to walk closer to me.

"Miss me already? I wasn't gone that long," I poured myself a drink. "You were gone for 3 days Scarlett! I thought you wanted to calm down, so I let you be." I looked at her, my eyes moving down to her neck. She smirked and moved the hair from her neck. She knows that I won't hurt her, but it doesn't stop me from thinking about it.

"Come back home Scarlett, please," she pleaded. "Or what?" "Don't make me do this." "If you don't, I'll just move on to the next place. Do what you have to do Grace," I smiled. "Please, Scarlett." "You have 5 seconds." As I counted down, she yelled for Miles, Cole, and Ozias.

Miles was now in front of me, Cole at my left side, leaving Ozias behind me. "Do you really want to do this Scarlett?" Miles questioned. I grinned. "She won't listen to us, not while she's in this state," Ozias spoke. "I'd listen to my brother," I yawned.

There was a countdown going on in my head, I knew Ozias could hear it. Before I hit 1 Miles swung at me, I heard Cole running towards me, but Ozias and Grace didn't move. I swerved Miles hit and sent Cole flying over the bar counter, making him knock into the liquor. I laced the liquor with something that would make Cole suffer for a little bit.

It was only about time before they found me....

Miles continued to throw punches, he's good but if he wants to take me down, he's going to have to try harder. I know that he doesn't want to hurt me, but I can't say the same right now.

"Scarlett please!" His arms were tightly wrapped around me. I ignored his words. I moved my head back knocking into his, before he could do anything I turned and snapped his neck.

I felt a sharp pain in my neck, sedate-

Grace walked over to me, as I felt my body going numb. "It's ok we got you," Ozias held me up. Grace injected me with another needle, "Forgive us?" She smiled. Her hand went to my neck and then darkness.

•••

I was awoken to the sound of beeping monitors, and slight mumbling. "She's awake," I heard someone speak, followed by a door closing. I opened my eyes. Grace was sitting at the end of the bed looking at me.

My body still felt numb, it feels like I haven't eaten in days. Grace stared at me as if she was trying to find something to say to me. "Do you remember anything?" She finally spoke after looking at me for a few minutes.

"I remember getting sedated." Everything else is a blur, but I know that if I'm here it must've been bad. She took a deep breath, "You lost control for a moment. You ended up killing a few people, and you hurt Miles and Cole." She mumbled the last part.

"And Ozias?" "He's taking care of the guys." "Did I hurt you?" "Scarlett-" "Please tell me." I felt my eyes watering. "You didn't," she moved closer to me. "And even if you did, I'd still care about you." "I'm so sorry." "Shh," she laid down next to me. "

"We've all been in this position before, and you have done everything and anything to help us," she ran her fingers through my hair. "It's our turn, ok?" "Ok," I smiled.

•••

Everything that happened in those 3 days hit me all at once. The sadness, rage, regret. I couldn't stand the fact that she still has some type of hold on me. For the past few days, I've been distant. We all agreed that I should be alone for a little bit, until I'm ready to talk.

Ozias took over for me, he said that they will be ready once I'm ok, I'm ready now. I called a meeting, I owe my family an apology. I waited for everyone in my office, they walked in and took a seat. I took a deep breath, "Ozias, Grace, Miles, and Cole, I'm happy that I have all of you. I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am for what happened. I hope you all can forgive me."

"I wish that was going through your head before you threw me over a bar counter," Cole blurted out. We laughed. "But you're forgiven, I guess," he sighed. "You're forgiven Scarlett," the rest of them smiled. "For now," Grace grinned. I rolled my eyes.

We took a moment to look at each other. They might be my soldiers, but they're my family first. I don't know what's going to happen next, but nothing is going to stop me from protecting them.

"Scarlett, if you're ready to get back to business, we're ready to." They all looked at me. "I'm ready." "What's our next move, boss?" They all smiled.

***********

Hey my lil tea slxts ;)

I rewrote this so many times 🥲 I hope you all liked it.

Chapter thoughts?

Kisses~ Muah~