Twelve

*Mature Content

COLADA||

The next morning, I went back to the office. I wanted this day to be over with and it hasn't even started yet. Sydney called me to let me know that someone will be waiting for me in my office.

I walked in my office. And just as I suspected Scarlett was the one waiting for me, with a smirk on her face as she walked over to me. "Why?" I spoke. "Why what?" "Why did you do this?" "Out. Of. Spite." She kept on moving over to me until my back hit the wall.

Fuck you...

"Not yet," she smiled. "What?" I said lowly. "Don't read my mind!" "Why not? You're making it so easy," she whispered in my ear. "Why is it so easy, Colada?" She looks at me in the way how I looked at her that night, mocking the ways that I spoke to her.

I tried to move away from her, but she wouldn't let me. "M-Move," I stutter out as the space between us closed. Her bottom lip brushing against mine, as her hand found its way between my legs. My breathing hitched once she pushed my thong to the side.

"Already wet for me, hm?" She said as one of her fingers slowly slipped inside of me. "Scarlett," I said softly before she pressed her soft lips against mine. Her left hand on my lower back as her right hand toyed with me.

I moaned against her lips as she added another finger, fucking me at a slow pace while my tongue slipped inside her mouth. Her thumb worked my clit, circling and pressing down while her fingers continue to pump and curl inside of me.

She breaks the kiss and moves down to my neck, I felt a slight pain as her teeth sharpened, and grazed my skin. I felt my release slowly building, as she moves faster. I tilted my head back, the tips of her teeth scraping even deeper. But she doesn't draw blood....not yet.

She kisses up my neck. "Are you going to cum for me?" She whispers in my ear. "Yes," I whimper, while rolling my hips to feel more of her. She chuckles lightly and stops. She brought her coated fingers to her mouth, licking them.

A pleased look on her face as she stepped back. "There's a meeting in a few minutes, don't be late," she smirked as she walked away.

•••

SCARLETT||

Before everyone walked in Valentino came in first. "Scarlett Hanson." His eyes glowed a bright red. "Valentino Heart." "What game are you playing, Scarlett?" He walked around the table and took a seat.

"What do you mean?" "You took over our old boss's position, why?" "You made it easy for anyone to. Mind control is simple to break if you know who you're dealing with. Let's just say I did you a favor." The conference room doors opened. Everyone walked in and took their seats.

Colada and I sat at the ends of the table. Her eyes narrowed, as she looked at me. I smiled, knowing that she's still pissed about earlier. "Don't worry. I'll give you what you want another time, beautiful." Her eyes widened once she realized that I entered her mind with ease.

But as she said before this goes both ways....

"Hello, I'm Scarlett Hanson. Your boss's boss, I'm here because Mr. Smith has retired, sadly. If you have any questions for me, please ask. If not you're all free to go." Everyone got up, some asked questions while others didn't.

Before Colada left, I said her name. "What?" She said through gritted teeth. "Is that anyway to talk to your boss?" I walked over to her. "Fuck you," she said lowly. "Fucking me has been on your mind a lot lately," I chuckled. "Do you still want one night with me?" I toyed with the necklace around her neck. She scoffed and pushed me away from her and started to walk towards the door.

•••

COLADA||

"Oh, how the roles have reversed," she chuckled lightly. She grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her. The second I got close enough to her she brought me into a heated kiss. I let the kiss consume me for a moment. Letting her take control....

"You're making this too easy for me." 

Her words echoed in my head. I pulled back, her eyes were a light reddish pink. They represented lust, desire- She was right the roles have reversed, in some ways. "In two weeks, we're going on a business trip," she pulled me closer to her. "Bring whoever you like," she turned us, my back pressed against the table.

"But we're leaving in the first jet, just you and I. Would you like that?" I subconsciously nodded my head. Her voice was calming, light, and sweet. "Good," she placed another kiss on my lips. When I opened my eyes, she was gone.

"Until next time, beautiful." Her voice echoed off in my mind.

***********

Hey my beautiful lil tea sluts ;)

How do you guys feel about Scarlett and Colada?

And yes crustytacos I know they need therapy but oh well😭

Chapter thoughts?

Kisses~ Muah~