One

Cross My Heart- The promise you make to keep what's yours

SCARLETT||

Aria Kimberly, Neil Brett, and Barry Brooks. Those are our three targets." Grace said as she placed the files on my desk.

Grace is one of my assassins, and one of the best hackers that I have.

"They will be at Scarlett Kiss tonight, and that's when we'll kill them," Ozias added.

Ozias is my dearest brother, my right hand.

"I'll be playing bartender if you don't mind," Miles spoke. "Not at all," I replied.

Miles is a close family friend, which is why he is my left hand.

"I'll be your eyes and ears for the night," Cole smiled.

Cole is my head gunman.

The four people that stood in my office would die for me, and I would do the same. I trusted them with my life.

"There cannot be any mistakes tonight, I'm not the only one that put hits on their heads. Besides from that have fun, dismissed." As they walked out Ozias walked over to me.

"What if they show up?" He questioned. "Then I'll finally know who's been fucking with me for the past 4 years." "I'll see you later then." I nodded my head.

•••

It was a busy night, I stood leaning on the railing as I overlooked the dance floor. Men in suits drinking their life's away, and tossing money as women slid down poles.

There's nothing better than a strip club-

For the past hour I watched people come in, and out of the club. Grace was on the dance floor swing her hips seductively. Miles was bartending, and flirting with every single woman that caught his eye. Cole was in the VIP section keeping the people happy, and Ozias was watching it all play out from the office. He could see you but you couldn't see him.

I felt two hands wrap around my waist. "Why don't we go upstairs and have some fun?" I turned around to see Ruby. She was in a skimpy short dress like usual. "Not tonight doll, I have something to take care of," I took her hands off my waist.

"Seriously Scarlett?" She crossed her arms. "Yes, now go down there, and do your job." She rolled her eyes and walked off. "You handled that well," I heard Ozias chuckle over the earpiece. "No distractions tonight, remember?" "Of course boss," he said sarcastically.

"They're here," Grace spoke. My eyes met with hers, and she winked as she moved over to Neil. He was a sucker for brunettes with green eyes. Cole took Aria up to one of the VIP rooms, and Miles had one of the ladies bring Barry something nice to drink.

They were all split up just how we wanted.

"Who's the girl with the blonde hair?" Ozias spoke. I looked into the crowd of people. "I have no clue. Keep an eye on her," I replied.

•••

"Kill," I whispered into the earpiece after a few minutes. Each of our brands burning deeper into our skin, the four of our eyes glistening before the club lights dimmed. Grace, Miles, and Cole were now gone but so was the blonde.

"Where is she?" "I don't know," Ozias replied. "Find her." After a few minutes we met back up in the office. "How did it go?" I looked at them. "When I got back to the VIP room Aria was gone," Cole replied. "Neil is dead," Grace smiled. "And Barry?" "Gone," Miles spoke.

"How did two of over targets-" Before I could finish my sentence I was cut off by the screaming from downstairs. We all ran downstairs, Aria and Barry were laying on the floor. Dead.

"Я думал, ты сказал, что не убивал их?(I thought you said you didn't kill them)" "We didn't." All of us looked down at the dead bodies. We walked down the stairs, Aria had a craving on her hand, and Barry had a note in his pocket.

Before the police got there, Grace took a picture of the craving and took the note.

We walked outside. "Ms. Hanson what happened here?" One of the police officers walked over to me. "I'm not sure, nothing like this ever happens here," I replied. Lies- "I'm going to have to shut this place down." "Of course." They walked off.

All of us got in the car. "Scarlett?" "Grace?" She handed me the note.

Sorry for the bodies, I'm not one for a subtle killing. By the way, you looked gorgeous tonight. Until next time Scarlett-

This fucker-

***********

Hey my beautiful lil tea sluts ;)

I'm so happy that you guys are giving this book a chance or another chance. I love you guys :)

Chapter thoughts?

Kisses~ Muah~