Thirteen

*Mature Content ;)

COLADA||

The days moved faster than I thought they would. Each day that passed brought me closer to seeing and being alone with that woman. I haven't seen her since our last encounter, which made things even worse.

"Ms. Heart?" Sydney stood at my office door. "Yes dear?" "Ms. Carter is here to see you, I know you have your trip. Do you want me to tell her that you're busy?" She fixed her glasses. "No, no it's fine. Send her up," I sighed. She nodded her head.

Erica being here was the last thing I needed but I also don't need her worrying about where I am. "What the fuck Colada?" Erica walked into my office and closed the doors behind her. "Excuse me?" I got up and walked in front of my desk. "Why did I find out from someone else that you're leaving?" Her eyes narrowed at me.

"I wasn't aware that you were my keeper. I have a business to run." "Not with her," her eyes darkened. "What are you talking about?" I questioned. "Don't play dumb, I know she took over for Mr. Smith. Why would you let her do that?" She moved closer to me.

"I didn't let her do anything! If you had kept your word, we wouldn't be in this mess!" I yelled. "There was nothing I could've done! You know this but letting her have her way, that's on you Colada!" She yelled. "Get out!" "Why? So you can go on some stupid trip with her!" She scoffed.

"What part of this is only for business, don't you get, huh? I want nothing to do with her, nothing!" I felt my heart racing at the lie that I just told. If anything, I started this mess between Scarlett and me. Now she wants payback.

"I don't care, you're not going," she said boldly. "I don't care that you want nothing to do with her, I don't want you around her," she closed the space that was in between us. "I know you two have your little rivalry but leave me out of it, I'm going whether you like it or not."

"We have a rivalry against her, or have you forgotten all of the things we've done together. Stay here with me, I'll help you fix this," she wrapped her arms around my waist. "If you care for me like you say you do, you'll stay," she kissed me gently. No matter what she decides to say to me, it won't matter. My mind is already made up.

"I'm sorry Erica," I moved from her. "You can't be serious-" "I am. We'll talk when I get back." Before she could say anything else I left.

•••

SCARLETT||

She's late- Two hours late....

"Ms. Heart, welcome." I heard my flight attendant speak. I crossed my right leg over the other and sipped my champagne. Colada walked over to me. "You know it's rude to keep a girl waiting," I looked at her as she sat down in front of me.

"I'm so sorry," she said sarcastically. "Why are you late?" I questioned. "I got held up." She avoided eye contact with me. I poured her a glass of champagne. "Look at me when I'm speaking to you, Colada." "Who the hell do you think you're talking to?" Her eyes narrowed at me.