Eight

*Mature Content

SCARLETT|| 

It was easier when she wasn't around. When I didn't know that she was the cause of most of the bad things that were happening. In some ways I'm happy that it was her, she kept me on my toes over the years.

When she left, she ruined everyone for me. All of the women and men that I've been with never meant anything, just meaningless dates and one night stands.

I want to know why she can't move on and forget about me. She did it before, I probably mean nothing to her. Just another game that she gets to play. My train of thoughts stopped once someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." "Hey," Ruby spoke. She walked over to me and sat on my lap. She was just another simple way to take my mind off things. "Can I take your mind off of anything?" I kissed her. "Does that answer your question?" She pulled me closer to her before smashing her lips on mine.

She kissed me with greed, my tongue slipping in her mouth and moving with hers. I ripped off her top and kissed down her neck. I kissed her again, she moaned into my mouth as we took off the rest of our clothes and moved more onto the bed.

My mind went to Colada, her body, her lips, the way she moves. She looked gorgeous that night. As mad as I was, I had so many thoughts about how I could take off her dress and make her regret everything.

My thoughts were cut off with a gasp. Ruby was in between my legs working her tongue in a circular motion around my clit. It started to feel better than it was because she was on my mind the entire time.

I want Colada here instead of her....

I continued to think about her while Ruby's tongue slipped inside of me, hitting all of the places that I wanted her to. My release building as all of the moments with Colada went through my head. It only took a matter of seconds before I came to the thoughts of a woman that I'm supposed to hate.

•••

COLADA||

Last night didn't go as planned. I knew she wasn't going to be happy, but I had some hope that things would be different. She looked hurt and that's the last thing that I wanted.

Even though I've been messing with her for the past 4 years. I had to get her attention somehow. Scarlett gave me a reason to learn how to fight, knowing that one day she was going to find out who was behind all of it.

A knock on my office doors broke my train of thought. I pressed the button that is underneath my desk to open the doors. Sydney walked in with her laptop in her hand, she took a seat. "Good morning Ms. Heart, today you should be expecting 4 shipments, 50 emails from the financial team, and 5 meetings. Angela is taking care of your first 2 meetings, James has your 3rd and 4th. Mr. Heart will be joining you for the last meeting."

Sydney looked up at me while fixing her glasses. The smile on my face made her blush. "Thank you, Sydney. You're doing a great job." "No problem," she smiled. "Umm...Ms. Heart?" "Hm?" "I just got a message, Ms. Carter is here to see you." "Send her up," I sighed. "If that's all you can go on break." She smiled happily and walked out.

I waited for Erica to walk into my office. I kicked up one leg over the other and tapped the half filled wine glass that was on my desk. A few minutes later Erica walked in and closed the doors behind her. "What have I told you about showing up at my office, unannounced?" She sat down.

"Not to unless it's about business, which this is but I want to talk after." "After we talk about business, I'll think about if I want to hear the rest." She smirked.

"My shipments are missing," she put one of her legs over the other. "And this is my problem, how?" "Because your little blood sucker took them. Well, her men did," she looked at me. " I still don't see how that's my problem. You should protect your things better." I could tell that she was pissed, her light blue eyes getting darker.

"Colada, if you won't handle it, I will." "And if you touch her, I'll kill you. I'll deal with your shipment, now leave. I don't want to hear anything else that you have to say." I looked away from her and opened my laptop. I heard her walking over to me.

She turned my chair towards her, her eyes were completely darkened. "What happened to the sweet girl that I met, hm?" "She died, it was pretty tragic," I pouted. Her body hovered over mine as she placed her hands on the armrest of my chair.

She didn't say anything, she just looked at me. "Are you just going to stand here all day, or are you going to do something?" I moved our faces closer. Her mind was racing, I know she wants to kiss me, but she won't. She's still looking for a drop of the girl she once knew.

Why not?

I looked into her eyes, my graze turning soft, gentle. Innocent- She liked me like this, vulnerably and at her disposal. Her hand moved up my body from my leg until she reached my face. Her thumb tracing my bottom lip as I held eye contact with her.

Kiss me I know you want to-

My words laced with venom, echoing in her mind as I moved closer to her. She closed her eyes and stepped back from me. I smirked. "Stay out of my head," I watched as her chest rises and falls. I stood up and started walking towards her, she moved back until her back hit the wall.

I looked up at her, "You enjoyed every second of it, didn't you?" She gulped and looked away from me. I chuckled lightly. "Do you not like me, like this," I turned her face back towards mine. I looked at her with a slight pout on my face. "I-I don't know," she stuttered out. "Hm, ok," I stepped back. "Wait," she pulled me back.

Her lips crashing on mine, she kissed me with greed and passion. My back was now pushed against the wall, her hand against my lower back pushing my body more on hers. I can't give her what she wants, not yet....I pulled back, breaking the heated kiss. "I'll tell you when I have everything settled," I moved away from her.

"Have a nice night Ms. Carter."

***********

Hey my lil tea slxts ;)

Chapter thoughts?

Kisses~ Muah~