Five

COLADA||

COLADA||

My heart was racing as I was punching the man that was in front of me. He was tied up to the ceiling unable to move, his groans and pleading fueling each hit.

"P-Please s-stop." I stopped and grabbed his face, my nails digging into his skin. "I didn't want to hurt you," I pouted. "But you left me with no choice," I punched him hard in his lower abdomen he grunted out in pain.

"P-Please," he pleaded as he coughed up blood. I brushed my hand against his bruised face, "What kind of leader would I be if I let you live? Hm?" I've been doing this for the past 3 days, letting him heal and then repeat.

"Y-You need m-me." "Really?" I smiled. "Don't you ever think, for a second that you were important to me. You. Are. Replaceable." The light in his eyes were dimming. "Vaffanculo(fuck you)," he spat. "And those will be the last words that you ever say," I stepped back from him and placed my hand on his chest.

His eyes widened, and blood started to spill from his mouth as I plunged my hand deep in his chest and took out his heart. I dropped it. "James, clean this shit up." "Of course, Spade."

•••

"What the hell were you thinking?" Valentine bursted through the doors of my office and slammed them shut. "Temper, temper," I chuckled. "Colada you are a pain in my ass!" "And yet you're still here," I took a sip of my Gin and Tonic.

Valentino, Valentine, or Val. He's my right hand, my best friend but he becomes more like a brother to me each day. Which is why he earned the last name, Heart.

He poured himself a drink and sat down. "I'm here because I care about you, plus what would you do without me?" He sipped his drink happily. "Find a new second in command," I smiled. The smug look on his face disappeared. "You're a piece of shit, you know." I chuckled, "Noted."

"Why did you do it?" "Kill Andrew?" He nodded his head. "She seen you while she was driving. I knew she would try something so I may or may not have sent our men into a little death trap," I downed my drink.

"What?" He almost spit out his drink. "Oh sh, they were un-loyal, it saved me sometime. I also told James to mimic your voice to piss her off," I murmured that last part. "I'm not even surprised," he sighed. "How did you know that she seen me?" "Andrew," I chuckled.

His eyes narrowed at me. "What? He just happened to be there," I got up. "Uhuh, sure." We heard a knock at the door, I walked over and opened it. "Hi Ms. H-Heart," Sydney spoke. She was looking down, she had to fix her glasses before they fell. "Sydney," I tilted her chin up.

"I-I didn't want to b-bother you, but um Ms. Carter is here," she fixed her glasses again. "Go on break Sydney, I'll let you know when she's gone," I chuckled. "Thank you," she took a deep breath and walked off.

"She's adorable," Val chuckled. "I know, now get out." "Ugh, why?" "Because I have some business to take care of. Out!" "Fine," he rolled his eyes, while cursing in Italian as he left.

I walked over to the mini bar and poured myself another drink. "Well, don't you look gorgeous." I look over to the door to see Ms. Carter. "Come in," I walked over to my desk and leaned against it. She walked over to me, "Andrew hasn't come back yet, where is he?" "Dead," I said bluntly.

"What?" Her eyes widened. "Dead," I sipped my drink. "You killed him without my permission?" I chuckled, "I don't need your permission, you had an un-loyal soldier. You should be thanking me."

"Don't push your luck with me Colada," her eyes flickered. "Aw, what? Are you going to kill me?" I moved closer to her. "Colada." "Answer the question, Erica." "If I had to, I would," she looked into my eyes. "Then do it Erica," I met her gaze. "No."

I stepped back and sighed, "I don't see why people are so scared of you Erica." She raised an eyebrow. "You're just a sorry excuse for an Alp-" Before I could finish my sentence, she tightly wrapped her hand around my throat. Her nails scratching against my skin. I let the light in my eyes fade, her hold loosened. "C-Colada," she held me up.

I smiled at her happily. "I hate you," she growled. "We both know that's a lie." I moved closer to her to kiss her, she leaned in. I put my finger over her lips, "See," I smirked. She backed up once she heard a knock at the door, James walked in.

"I didn't know you had company," he cleared his throat. "She was just leaving," I lightly kissed her on the cheek. She walked over to the door. "James," she snarled. "Erica," he hissed. "Enough! Goodbye Ms. Carter." She nodded her head and walked out.

James took a seat, "Andrew is taken care of." "Good." "So, what's your next move?"

***********

Hey my lil tea slxts ;)

Chapter thoughts?

Kisses~ Muah~