Four

SCARLETT||

SCARLETT||

"Are you fucking crazy?" Ozias said as soon as I got in the car. "You already know the answer to that," I smiled. He sighed and drove off.

After an hour drive, we got to one of our houses. "You know the deal, put all of your clothes in the bag and get cleaned up. Miles is on his way to come and pick them up." I nodded my head and got out of the car. "Scarlett." "Hm?" "Nice work."

I smiled as he drove off. I walked up to the house and put in the pin, once I got in I headed straight upstairs to the bathroom. I took off all of my clothes and tossed them in a duffel bag.

I turned on the shower and waited for it to get hot. I stepped in, all of the blood washing down the drain as I cleaned my body.

•••

I waited in the living room for Miles. As I waited I got an alert on my phone, I seen Miles putting up his middle finger towards the camera. I walked over to the door and opened it. "Fuck you too Miles." He laughed. "You ok?" "Yeah everything went as planned."

"Good, I'll take it from here. Head back home Grace called a meeting." I nodded my head and walked over to the car. I waved Miles a goodbye and drove off. 

I stopped at a stoplight I glanced over to my left side. The person that was in the car next to me, they looked so familiar. Before I could get a closer look the light turned green.

•••

"Nice of you to finally join us boss," Grace said with sarcasm. The way how she's looking at me right now, I can tell that Ozias told her everything. I took a seat and looked at her.

"I found something, maybe it's not what you're looking for but it's something," she gave Ozias and I files. "Valentino Heart, also known as Valentine." My heart stopped I haven't heard that name since-

"What does this have to do with anything?" "If he's here what if she's here too?" Grace walked over to me. "I know you don't want to hear this but if she's here, she could be the root of all of our problems." "She's right Scarlett," Ozias sighed. "He doesn't go anywhere without her."

"No. No!" I got up. "Scarlett-" "Don't!" I felt my eyes watering. "What if I had proof?" Grace sat me back down. "If I had proof, would you listen to me? To us?" I nodded my head for her to continue. Grace took a deep breath, "Who else would go toe to toe with you like that?"

"There's no way in hell," I murmured. "We have a shipment coming in later tonight, I doubt that she would pass this up," Ozias walked over to me, "Andrew." "Don't even think about it," I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"He's connected to Valentino, and if I remember correctly he should be in town." "He's a snake, Ozias." "Exactly, we tell Andrew to do a little favor for us, he'll tell Valentino. Then we lead them into an ambush," Grace smiled.

"Worse comes to worse they'll figure it out, and Andrew won't be a problem anymore," Grace picked up her phone. "It's your call boss, what do you want to do?"

"Call him."

•••

Grace had called Andrew a few hours ago. As soon as he heard that money was involved he agreed in no time.

Grace, Miles, and I drove out to the warehouse, while Cole and Ozias stayed home. We didn't want things to look even more suspicious. We were in three separate cars with loaded guns.

We waited for about 3 hours, as soon as I was about to call it off I seen two cars driving up to the warehouse. Andrew stepped out of the first car with a few men, then I seen Valentino getting out of the next one.

He walked over to the other side and opened the door for a woman. They all headed over to the warehouse, I told my soldiers to shoot them once they walked in, kill them if needed. Except for Valentino and the one person that I didn't want it to be.

"They're here," one of my men spoke. "Kill." Gunshots and screaming filled my ears. A few minutes passed by. "We got them." Grace, Miles and I got out of the car, and ran over to the warehouse.

"Make sure everyone is ok." Grace and Miles nodded and walked off. I walked over to one of my men, Valentino was tided up on the floor, he took a bullet to the stomach. I kneeled down in front of him, he laughed. "You think it would be this easy?" "What?" "You're not the only one with Demons on your side, I'm simply just a messenger."

"Shapeshifter," I murmured. "Bingo," his face shifted back. "And now for the message," his voice changed. "Valentino?" "Tsk, tsk. Oh sweetheart you know you can call me Valentine," he chuckled.

"Thank you for letting us know that Andrew is a piece of shit, we've been looking for a reason to kill him," he smiled. "Well she has." "Say it." "I'd rather not, you already know who it is but she says that you look stunning tonight." "Хуй тебе!(Fuck you)" I got up and took off his head.

Miles walked over to me, "Andrew got away." "It's fine, he'll be dealt with." "Let's get you home," I nodded my head.

•••

I was about to start drinking my life away until Grace walked in my office. "Grace, not tonight tomorrow please," I sighed as I poured my drink. She walked over to me, "I found something." "Grace." "Just give me two minutes, please?" "Fine."

She placed a file on my desk. I read the file, once, twice, and then a third time to make sure that I wasn't losing it. As I read it I couldn't help but think of one woman. Once I was done I looked at Grace.

"She goes by the name Spade-"

***********

Hey my beautiful lil tea slxts ;)

I rewrote this so many times 🥲

Chapter thoughts?

Kisses~ Muah~