Fifteen

COLADA||

COLADA||

I woke up before Scarlett did and I got ready. Val texted me a little while ago with instructions for my next target. Even though Scarlett brought me here I have a little agenda of my own. If she needs me, she can call me.

I left the suite and made my way to a small cafe, it was just a few blocks away. I sat down and watched as people walked in and out of the cafe until someone sat down to join me. "Well, it's been a while," he placed two coffees on the table.

"I know, I'm sorry I haven't called," I lied. This man is nothing but a liar and a loose end. I don't like loose ends, it always ends the same way with you taking them out. "Why don't we talk somewhere else? More private," he sent me a wink that almost made me sick. I nodded my head.

We walked out. The quickness of the conversation made me think that something was up. He's up to something. I took his hand and moved him into the alleyway. This is not how the plan was supposed to work out, but this will do.

"Can't wait, I see?" He smiled. "You're right, I can't." The brand on my wrist burned deeper into my skin as my eyes changed into a crimson red. "Don't move or scream," I said lowly. I watched as his body tensed up. The look on his face was absolutely beautiful.

"What are you doing to me?" He tries to move but stops when he realizes it won't work. "Shh, did I say you could speak?" I say as I run my nails down his face, leaving a small blood trail behind. "You know something, don't you?" I slowly moved my gaze to his neck as my teeth sharpened. "N- No," he stutters. I smirked.

I can hear his heart starting to beat erratically while the veins on his neck pulses. "I really don't have time for this, I'll find out what you know the hard way," I sigh. I dug my nails into his eyes, this was unneeded but so delightful. He whimpered in pain lowly. "I like you better when you're screaming, but we all don't get what we want." I push my nails deeper as I read his mind.

This man was truly clueless but all I saw was a meeting. Interesting- I stop and move back a little to wipe the blood off of my hands. "Thank you, you're not needed anymore," I smiled. "Please let-" before he said another word, I brought my hand up to his throat and slit it with my nail. A smile came across my face as his body fell to the ground. "Mundanes."

I called Val. "The job is done."

•••

SCARLETT||

I watched Colada walk into the building with no care in the world. The smile on her face told me that she was up to no good. It was bad enough that I have to bring Colada to this meeting but for her to be late is another thing.

We got in the elevator. "Hello to you too," I felt her looking at me. "Where were you, Colada?" I looked at her. "That's none of your concern," she smiled.