Eleven

COLADA||

COLADA||

"Sydney, I'm leaving early today." She didn't respond. "Sydney?" I heard my office door opening. I looked over to the doors, Scarlett was standing there with a smirk on her face.

"Scarlett, what are you doing here?" She closed the doors behind her. "I know you said I have a week, but you never said I couldn't see you." Her eyes moved up and down my body.

"You're tempting." She says as she walks over to me.

"I am?" I say innocently.

"Yes, very," She pushes me up against my desk. I looked into her eyes sweetly, as I push my body up against her. "You're playing a dangerous game, beautiful." I slowly ran my leg up hers, "I know but I like my odds." "Is that so?" My eyes trailed down to her plump lips, "Yes."

She tilted my head up, my eyes meeting her strong gaze. "I'm going to make you pay for everything that you've done." I smirked at her words, "Show me your worst."

She brought our bodies closer, leaving little to no space between us. She kissed me once before her fingers intertwined with my hair, pulling at it. She kissed my neck softly. "I'd rather do this in person," she said as she kissed down my neck.

"What?" I said lowly. She stopped and let go of my hair, I looked at her. "I'd wake up and check your phone...."

I gasped lightly as I woke up in my room, she got in my head. Fuck- I looked at my phone, I was late for work. Val, James, and Angela, all texted me telling me that we have a problem.

I quickly got ready and left.

•••

When I got there Val, James, and Angela were waiting for me in my office. "What's the problem?" I walked over to my desk and sat down. Val took a deep breath, "There's a new buyer for the company." "That's impossible, who in their right mind would try to outbid Ms. Carter?"

Val looked at me. "She wouldn't." Would she? "Who wouldn't?" James looked at me. "James, Angela, leave us please." They nodded their heads and walked out.

"After everything Colada, why wouldn't she?" I sighed. Val was right she has every reason to want payback, but that doesn't mean that I'll let her have it. Sydney walked in my office just in time. "Sydney, can you set up a meeting with Ms. Carter please?" "Of course, but you have a very busy day," she looked at me.

"Cancel all my meetings, and send most of my emails to Valentine, and Angela." She nodded her head. "Is that all, Ms. Heart?" "Yes," I smiled. She walked out. "You know what you're doing right?" Val questioned. "I hope so."

•••

As the time passed by, I waited for Erica to arrive. I sent James and Angela home, Val was somewhere in the building helping Sydney. I sighed as I sat up in my chair to read an email that just came in. It was a letter of reassignment  from my boss, he said that I'd love his new replacement and not to worry.

Replacement....

I looked up once my office doors opened and closed. Erica walked in with a smile on her face. "Why do you look unhappy?" She questioned as she sat down. "Because someone is trying to outbid you for my company," I lied.

The letter from my boss basically states that they already have. "And I was thinking to myself who would want to outbid you, when your bet was two billion dollars....Unless you lowered your bet." Her eyes widened. "Colada, you know that I wouldn't put your company at risk. I know how much this place means to you."

I chuckled lightly and got up. "And you still did it." Her eyebrows furrowed, "You don't believe me, do you?" "No, I don't," I walked over to her. "I wouldn't do something like that," she got up. "See for yourself," she brought me closer to her. Her eyes locking with mine, her guard going down so I could enter her mind.

I looked through her mind, I stopped once I realized she was telling the truth. A tear rolled down her face. "I'm so sorry, Erica." She walked away from me. "Erica please," I walked over to her and grabbed her arm. She pulled away and looked at me.

"I care about you Colada, but you obviously don't trust me," she said lowly. "I'm sorry." She walked away again. I walked in front of her while blocking the doors. "Colada, let me leave," she sighed lightly. "I'm sorry, I want to trust you, please stay."

"Stop apologizing," she moved closer to me. "I'm-" She closed the space in between us and kissed me. "You're forgiven, for now," she said in between kisses. As soon as she moved her kisses down to my neck someone started knocking on the door. We chuckled lightly, she moved away from me as I opened the door.

"Bad time?" Val looked at me. "No," I smiled. "Ms. Heart." "Ms. Carter." She walked out after giving me a small smirk. "So, I'm going to act like you both didn't have fuck me eyes?" "Valentine, shut up!" I walked over to my desk. He chuckled.

"Forgetting about Scarlett already, hm?" No. "Did you have something to tell me?" "Yes, did you get the email?" "Are you talking about the letter?" He nodded his head. "Then yes, I did." "Doesn't this mean-" "Someone else has our company."

***********

Hey my lil tea slxts ;)

How do you guys feel about Colada and Erica?

Chapter thoughts?

Kisses~ Muah~