Chapter 1

"they hate each other"

🌼🌼🌼

"no they don't. not really."

Please vote and leave comments as you read! It keeps me motivated to write for you guys! 🫶🏽

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Please vote and leave comments as you read! It keeps me motivated to write for you guys! 🫶🏽

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

" Hey guys." I hang my bag on the door and slip my shoes off as I step into the guys man cave.

"Hey!"

"Hey. What are you doing here Y/n?" Jungkook and Jimin greet me with a smile on their faces as they come out of the Karaoke room.

"I just came to hang out." I walk over to Namjoon, sitting at the kitchen island and wrap my arms around his shoulders greeting him. I rest my chin on his shoulder and he rubs my arm to acknowledge me as he's swept up in the speech he's writing. "Still working on that speech?"

He lets out a sigh and runs his fingers through his hair as he taps the table trying to think. "Yeah. Writing inspiring speeches is hard, but it's especially hard when I have to write them in English." He chuckles a little and I sit up and give him a pat on the back.

"You're doing great. Let me know if you need help." I turn to walk away and he spins his chair around, grabbing my wrist.

" I haven't seen or spoken to you in 2 weeks. C'mere girl." He pulls me into a hug, rocking me side to side as he squeezes my waist and I laugh, amused that he's this happy to see me.

Me and Namjoon had met about 2 years ago when I first moved to Seoul. He was one of the first Korean guys I met that was nice to me and didn't expect something in return. You know what I mean by something.

I depended on him a lot since he's fluent in English and although, I was pretty good at Korean, he taught me the ins and outs of Korean slang. What to say, when to say it, when not to say it, etc.

In the last year and some change, we had did a lot of bonding and it'd be no stretch to call him my best friend.

As for the other guys, Joon had just introduced me to them about 6 months ago. I have similar relationships with Jungkook and Tae since we're so close in age. I guess you could say Im pretty close with Jimin too, but he would probably argue that we're more than friends.

I may or may not have gotten drunk one night and kissed him, thinking he was someone else. Since then, he's convinced himself that I have a crush on him that I'm too shy to act on. Jin is pretty much the closest thing I have to an older brother and Yoongi and I's relationship is slowly but surely forming.

He was hard to crack and he never expressed his emotions so I would often shy away from him, scared that he didn't like me. However, I would often see him chuckle at the jokes I cracked, he would wave at me with a little smile, or offer to buy me a meal when I was feeling overwhelmed, which happened a lot in my line of work. We arent as close as I would like us to be, but that just takes time.