Chapter 4

"I'm not the jealous type,

🌼🌼🌼

but what's mine is mine.

🌼🌼🌼

End of story."

Trigger warning: Some of the parts in this chapter may be a little iffy in terms of consent but please keep in mind that Hobi and y/n have sexual history

Trigger warning: Some of the parts in this chapter may be a little iffy in terms of consent but please keep in mind that Hobi and y/n have sexual history. Neither of them would do anything if they know the other really doesn't like it.

Please vote and leave comments as you read! It keeps me motivated to write for you guys! 🫶🏽

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

"Hobi, wait." I stumble over my feet as he pulls me into the storage room and I crash into a metal shelf as he shuts the door and locks it. "We already talked about this."

He pays me no mind as he presses his body against mines and smashes his lips against my neck, no doubt leaving purple and blue marks. My eyes flutter and my voice shakes as the room becomes hotter and my mind gets fuzzier. I can barely see him in the dim lighting of the room but I can feel him.

Everywhere.

Our bodies are pressed together so harshly our heartbeats have become one. His hands are roaming all over and making it harder for me to get my words out. "W- we can't do this. We're supposed to be trying to be friends."

I press my palms on his shoulders trying to push him away but he dosent budge. A yelp leaves my mouth as he lifts my legs and wraps them around his waist.

"We are friends." He breathes into my neck, his warm breath leaving bouts of electricity coursing through my veins.

His hand slips into my shirt, tracing the hem of my bra along my back. "Do friends do this?"

He parts from me and tilts his head as his eyes meet mine. "Do they?"

The atmosphere suddenly becomes tense and I sigh as I release my legs to stand on the floor and he takes a step back. "I already told you. There's nothing going on between me and Jimin."

He scoffs. "You really expect me to believe that? I saw it with my own eyes. Everyone in the room could feel how much both of you were itching for each other."

I laugh, although there's no denying it sounds disingenuous. " It was a spur of the moment thing. We were exhausted from the dance and our heads weren't in the right place."

He looks around for a moment before his gaze narrows on me. "Maybe for you, but was it a spur of the moment thing for him?"

Again, an insincere laugh leaves my mouth. "Of course it was. What else would it be?"