Chapter 3

"Friends with benefits?

🌼🌼🌼

More than friends?

🌼🌼🌼

Don't sample the goodies unless you're willing to risk addiction and withdrawal."

(A/N) : The video at the top is what the dance that y/n and Hobi are going to be doing looks like

(A/N) : The video at the top is what the dance that y/n and Hobi are going to be doing looks like. Don't watch it until you see the words [play media].

Please vote and leave comments as you read! It keeps me motivated to write for you guys! 🫶🏽

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

The hot leather of the car stings my bare thighs as I slide into the passenger seat of Hoseoks car. He was nice enough to drive me to my apartment and wait for me to freshen up and change into clothes that actually belonged to me.

Well, most of them anyway.

Satisfied in a baggy t-shirt and some 4 inseam shorts that may or may not belong to Taehyung, I pull my seatbelt over my chest and wait for him to start the car. When he dosent I look over to see him already looking at me.

I can tell by the way his eyes darken and the way they scan my body, me and him think the same.

Not being able to see my figure is feeding his urge to rip my clothes off.

"What?" I inquire even though I know exactly why he's looking at me like that.

"Nothing." He looks away and turns his attention to driving as he switches the gears.

The drive is about as silent as silent gets. Neither of us have much to say to each other with the sexual tension practically burning a hole in the car.

My eyes sting from the sun coming through the sunroof and I get a childish urge to do that thing from the movies.

"What are you doing?" Hoseok glances at me as he tries to keep his eyes on the road. I unbuckle my seatbelt and smile at him.

"Just having a little fun." I slide the sunroof open and climb through it, throwing my hands up in glee as the summer air brushes through my loose curls.

Hoseok dosent protest as I thought he would and I just let the cool air brush past my face as he speeds up, making me shriek in excitement. This is exactly how I imagined it would feel.

Wait.

As we come to a stoplight, concern sneaks up on me.

"Is this illegal?" My hands drop from their heightened position, suddenly feeling criminal.