Chapter 14

" We are stubborn on vision."

🌼🌼🌼

"We are flexible on details."

Please vote ( click the star in the bottom left corner) and leave comments as you read! It keeps me motivated to write for you guys! 🫶🏽

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Please vote ( click the star in the bottom left corner) and leave comments as you read! It keeps me motivated to write for you guys! 🫶🏽

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Obviously lifting 95 kgs on a leg press isn't supposed to be easy but lifting an additional 70 kgs was proving to be impossible. I can practically feel my blood vessels about to burst as I strain myself. The 70 kgs in question, frowning down at me, arms stubbornly crossed, and watching me struggle to lift the footplate that he's sitting on.

"Apologize."

"No." I huff as I release the weight and move to the window where my water bottle sits in wait. He follows me and I ignore him. After slurping down some much needed h2o, I strap some velcro around my ankles for the pulley machine and start my set. He stands there, arms still crossed, and I'm wondering if the text he sent me this morning had anything to do with working out.

It had read "gym?" and I responded with a simple thumbs up. Jungkook and I always worked out together. Ever since we found out that we had weightlifting four times a week in common and he offered to let me use their giant ass personal gym, a new dynamic began to blossom between us two. Gym buddies.

Yet, today he hasn't done a single workout. He didn't even bring a water bottle. He's just been harassing me about Jia since I got here. I'm curious, though? Was the offer to workout together a trap because he figured I wouldn't come if he asked to talk or is a room full of dangerous machinery his first choice for conversations?

"Apologize." He's gracious enough to keep repeating that single word in between my sets so that I can focus but it doesn't make it any less exasperating.

"I said no five times already. You wanna hear it in Spanish?" I rip off the strap, completely over this. "No!"

A dump truck is not worth listening to Jungkook whine over his whore girlfriend. I pack up my things, throw my duffel bag over my shoulder and clutch my water bottle in my hand. I head for the door. He blocks me. A dark look in his eyes and my own closed in annoyance.

"Apologize!"

"No!"  His yell is sudden, but so is mines. This is obviously maddening for both of us, so why won't he just let it go?
His shoulders slump and he pinches in between his eyebrows.