Chapter 11

"BEHIND;

🌼🌼🌼

every strong independent woman,

🌼🌼🌼

lies a broken little girl"

Please vote ( click the star in the bottom left corner) and leave comments as you read! It keeps me motivated to write for you guys! 🫶🏽

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

"I'm looking forward to working with you." Jungkook smiles as he shakes hands with Baekhyun and jumps as his girlfriends voice bursts his ear drums.

"Op-pa!" Jias heels click against the tiles of the large room as she pushes through swarms of people, rushing over towards Jungkook.

He quickly excuses himself and rushes over to her, meeting her halfway and inviting the stares of several on lookers standing within a 3 meter radius. "Baby, what's wrong?"

He holds her face, checking for any signs that she might be hurt and she smacks his hands away. He waits, face caked in confusion and she dramatically fans her non existent tears, chest rising and falling as she breathes.

"Your STUPID best friend spilled liquor all over me."  His eyes scan the brown stain all over her white Givenchy dress and her saturated hair, and he finally notices her ruined mascara, too distracted by her yelling like she had been attacked before to notice.

"Taehyung?" He looks around and Jia growls.

"No! That WENCH y/n! Ugh! She's insufferable." She bares her teeth in anger as she touches her wet hair, as if there was any fixing it.

"Baby. Let's relax. You're making a scene. I'm sure she didn't mean it." He rubs her shoulders and she widens her eyes, staring at him.

"Are you an idiot Jungkook? She POURED IT! ON! MY! HEAD!" He places an index over her lips, shushing her and pulls her to the side.

"Jia! Stop yelling. There's cameras everywhere. Why would y/n do that? What did you do to provoke her?" Again she shoves his hands off of her and stumbles backward, appalled.

"Are you defending her right now? I'm covered in scotch, and you're defending her?  What did I do to provoke her? How dare you ask me that?"

He sighs and licks his lips, glancing around as he thinks. "I'm just... finding a hard time believing she did something like this unprovoked. She can be a little unhinged but she's a very rational person, Jia." He tries to reason with her but she's having none of it, laughing wickedly.

"Cus pouring scotch on someone screams rational right? Who's your girlfriend, Jungkook? Is it me or is it her? Cus right now I can't tell."

"Jia, I-"