Chapter 10

🌼🌼🌼

"The weak can never forgive.
Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."

🌼🌼🌼

Please vote ( click the star in the bottom left corner) and leave comments as you read! It keeps me motivated to write for you guys! 🫶🏽

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

"Ok. I get it. I feel bad enough about it already." I rest my forehead on Hoseoks shoulder as we sway side to side and he sighs into my ear.

"If this is what he wants we have to support him."

"He's a kid. He dosent know what he wants. I won't support him getting hurt." I look up at him and he looks disappointed.

"No, he's not a kid y/n, and you're not his mother. He's a grown man capable of making his own decisions. Your job as his friend, is to be the shoulder he cries on after he makes mistakes like these, not shun him and reprimand him like he's your child." A lump forms in my throat and maybe i'm just easily offended but his words do in fact offend me.

Have I been treating Jungkook too much like a kid recently?

"You're right. I'll apologize to him." I tuck my face back into his neck and he holds me tighter as we sway, as if he knows I need it.

I ignore the journalists trying to discreetly take pictures and close my eyes, focusing on the warmth of his body, the quiet ambiance of conversations and the faded music in the background.

We sway for a few minutes until another person comes to, I assume, network with Hoseok.

"J-Hope! Hey!" I roll my eyes as we part to greet the man, amused by the use of his stage name which only showed how impersonal these events were.

"Wassup." Hobi shakes the man's hand and I finally look up at the slightly taller figure who hovers over me, his eyes greeting me behind his glasses with a smile and a nod.

My lips part and he puts his hand out for me to shake. " Kim Min-Kyu." He introduces himself and I scoff, completely forgetting his hand is out.

"I know who you are. I'm a big fan." I try to stay as calm as possible and not freak him out by fan girling but his smile only grows.

"Your name?"

"Oh, me? I- I'm.... "

Hoseok leans into my ear and whispers, "Y/n."