Chapter 9

🌼🌼🌼

"I'm not telling you it's gonna be easy.
I'm telling you it's gonna be worth it."

🌼🌼🌼

Please vote ( click the star in the bottom left corner) and leave comments as you read! It keeps me motivated to write for you guys! 🫶🏽

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Please vote ( click the star in the bottom left corner) and leave comments as you read! It keeps me motivated to write for you guys! 🫶🏽

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

"Wow. I really have outdone myself. Or maybe you're just drop dead gorgeous. Or maybe both." Jisoo's  face flushing words are only barely audible as I stare at myself in the full length mirror of her lavish bedroom.

I won't be as coy as to say that, that's not me but how could I have forgotten that this is what I look like. I spent so many weeks, no months, questioning if I deserved love from a man like that. Or any man really.

Looking at myself now its clear that I dont need love from any man. I'm perfect.

Here I was, thinking i'm out of shape, my hair is unhealthy and my face swollen beyond compare and now I'm staring at the exact opposite of that image.

"Can I-"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Can I-"

"Keep the dress?" Somehow Jiwoo knows exactly what i'm gonna say and we share a laugh as I pry my eyes from my own reflection to her soft gaze as she admires that same reflection. "Of course. You're wearing it better than I could ever hope to imagine. Plus the deal fell through so I don't really need it."

"Thank you so much, Jiwoo. You truly are a miracle worker." I shimmy over to her, and we share a hug as she giggles.

"And you're a miracle. It wasn't hard to make you look high class y/n. You have your parents to thank for that." We part but still hold each other with warm smiles until I finally pull away and look down at the ground.

IN MY ROOM | JHSрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ