Chapter 1

A/N: To explain better, Killua and (Y/n) are half-siblings, born on the same day, so they will be known as twins.

In front of the duo is a crowd of people, mostly here for the hunter exam that's taken place. (Y/n) bounced on his feet, way too excited about the whole event. On his clothes sat a pin number of 98, one number above Killua's that listed him as 99. Killua watched his twin brother's reaction, smiling lightly at his innocent bright smile.

Normally, he'd never want to go to the hunter exam with his twin, too precious to bring along. Yet, the male begged him constantly and even threatened to give him puppy-dog eyes. Of course, being his favorite sibling, he couldn't resist and brought him anyways.

"How are you so happy, brother?" Killua asked, still amused by his bright positivity. "It's just so cool! Now Mr. Demon will shut up about wanting to kill people!" (Y/n) said excitedly. Now, despite looking innocent, he still grew up in a family full of assassins, and as a vessel for Ryomen Sukuna.

It's almost sad, to see such a positive child freely talking about murder like it's normal. They had found out about the voice when (Y/n) was 2 years old. Not only did a 2-year-old child can walk and talk like he was four, but he could also pack quite the punch.

Being well versed in speaking, he started talking about a voice, who he labeled as Mr. Demon. Now, a normal family would think it's just the child's imagination. Not this family, no, when they heard about this "voice", they'd constantly bring it up, or try to coax it out, which did not go well.

Living in a vessel for 12 years, he was bound to communicate with the child often. Not because he wanted to, but because he was bored. True to what the child said, he did pester about killing, having watched Illumi kill constantly. It brought an urge that he wanted to get rid of.

"Oi, brat, someone's headed your way" Sukuna notified the kid through his mind since they're connected. Instantly, the child perked up, instantly spotting a fat man. Killua paused in his chuckle, to look at the man in a questioning manner, confused about why he was there.

"Why, hello there, I don't think I've seen you two before," Tonpa said with a friendly smile. "Woah, you can tell it's our first time here? You must've been here a long time!" (Y/n) said innocently, while Killua let out a chuckle from the unintentional insult. "Not that long, it's only been my 35th attempt" Tonpa grumbled out with a slight scowl.

"Woah, that's old" (Y/n) commented, earning a louder chuckle from Killua, and a deeper scowl from Tonpa. "You know, Mr. maybe it's best if you give up if you've failed so many times" (Y/n) pointed out. "You..." Tonpa grumbled, but regathered himself, and placed on a fake smile again.

"Anyway, if you have any questions about the exam, I'm happy to help," Tonpa said a bit too happily. "If we had any, we wouldn't be asking you, old man" Killua finally spoke. Now, these two aren't stupid, they know a trap when they see one. It's just, that (Y/n) can be a bit oblivious, and Killua won't put up with people taking advantage of that.

"Hey, that's mean!" (Y/n) whined out, despite being mean earlier, how hypocritical. "No, no, it's fine, by the way, the name's Tonpa" Tonpa introduced himself with his hand held out. (Y/n) goes to shake it, only to be stopped by Killua's hand, who narrowed his eyes at Tonpa.

"We're not shaking hands or telling you our names, old man" Killua said in a warning tone, while (Y/n) blinked cluelessly. "Right... Well, I just wanted to be friends, and give you guys some complimentary drinks, as peace offerings" Tonpa said as he held out two cans of soda.

"Oh, sweet!" (Y/n) said happily as he reached for it, while Killua casually grabbed his. Unexpectedly, (Y/n)'s own hand crushed his drink, forcing it to spill everywhere. "Eh?" (Y/n) questioned with dotted eyes, while Tonpa also looked confused, maybe a little nervous.