Chapter 31

In the end, they won the game, with only Gon, Killua, and Hisoka left on the court. "Hey! Hey! Careful with those!" Killua complained while (Y/n) wrapped up his brother's arms. "I am careful! This is your fault for being reckless!" (Y/n) scolded as he stuck his tongue out. "Says you! At least I didn't get hit out because of a scratch!" Killua exclaimed while pointing to the small scratch the ball created.

"You two are both reckless!" Sukuna spat as he glowered down at them. "Oh, says the one who didn't even help! We could've used your help!!" Killua yelled as he glared up at the curse. "Don't bother... He wouldn't have helped either way" (Y/n) said while letting out a defeated sigh.

Once Gon finished talking to Razor, they headed out to talk to the NPC. This NPC lead them to a window, which overlooked the ocean. "So... How do we get to Poseidon's Cavern from here?" Gorienu asked sheepishly. The NPC pressed a secret lever, which shone a light at the ocean. "Directly underneath that point, where the light shines. You'll find an underground cavern, but you won't find any treasure. Because there isn't any" the NPC explained to them.

"I feel terrible for deceiving all of you. We consider the cavern to be sacred, so only a few fishermen know exactly where it's located. All the other stories you've heard were rumors that took on a life of their own" the NPC said, slowly getting to the point. Eventually, the NPC finished talking and turned into the card they were after, Strip of Beach.

"Yes! We finally got the Strip of Beach card!" Gon cheered happily. "We should clone it so that we have two copies" (Y/n) suggested, while Killua nodded in agreement. Sukuna watched as Hisoka left, deciding to not voice out that they lost a member. "Hey, where did Hisoka go?" Gon asked, finally noticing that Hisoka had snuck away from them.

"Wh- Hey! That jerk just up and left!!" Killua exclaimed angirly. "Does it matter? I mean, we already got what we wanted, right?" (Y/n) asked as they headed out of the tower. "Not in the slightest! That guy still didn't tell us anything!" Killua huffed and pouted. "Don't fret over it, he wouldn't have said anything anyways" Bisky commented as they got farther from town.

Their conversation was cut short when Tsezguerra got a notification from his book. "It's been a while, do you know who this is?" Genthru asked mockingly. "Genthru, what do you want?" Tsezguerra asked as if he didn't expect this to happen. "First, I'd like to congratulate you," Genthru said casually. "What do you mean?" Tsezguerra asked demandingly as he glared at his book.

"Haha! Ah, don't play dumb, so here's the deal, I promise to spare your lives. And you will hand over Strip of Beach in return" Genthru reasoned as he spied on them from afar. But, they were unaware that a stronger being had spotted them already. "Don't be ridiculous!" Tsezguerra growled earning a chuckle from the receiving end.

"Wow, I must admit, I am somewhat interested to see if you can beat us. If you're willing to make a deal, then come alone, to Masadora's entrance gate in one hour. If you don't, we'll take the card by force. Oh and don't bother running or trying to hide, we have a lot of Accompanies" Genthru chuckled cruelly.

"Amana, Manheim, Nick Cue, Souheil, Kazsule. They were all members of your party of fifteen, correct? If you'll just check your binder, you'll notice, that they're no longer with us" he said with an evil smirk. "BOOK!" Gon exclaimed as he quickly went to check his binder. (Y/n) peered into Gon's book to find that the members are darkened out, which angered Gon.

"GENTHU! I'M GON FREECSS AND I'M READY TO TAKE YOU ON!!" Gon yelled into Tsezguerra's book. Sukuna smacked his own face, disappointed in Gon's stupidity. "Gon, huh? So you're one of those four brats, I see you have Wild Luck Alexandrite. I'll find you once I'm done with Tsezguerra. Unless you wanna give up the card now" Genthru casually said.

"Grr... GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW- MPH!" Gon was quickly muffled by (Y/n), who covered his friend's mouth. "Gon! Knock it off!" (Y/n) scolded as he struggled to hold him down, but he managed. "Tsezguerra, talk somewhere else," Killua commanded, while Bisky attempted to help (Y/n) hold Gon down.

Eventually, Gon calmed down and Genthru finished his talk with Tsezguerra. "Genthru doesn't know what you're capable of, it also looks like he can't see Sukuna. He believes we have the original Strip of Beach and both of those can be very helpful. We'll buy you as much time as possible. Use it to regain your strength, if you want to beat this game you'll have no choice but to fight them" Tsezguerra instructed them.

"You're the only ones with the chance at beating them, there's no doubt in my mind. But Gon, what you did just now was selfish. More than that, it was incredibly foolish, if they had accepted your challenge and come. What would've happened to Killua? Given the extent of his injuries. Because you lost your emotions you endangered your friend and yourself too" Tsezguerra lectured the boy.

"Now, I'll offer you guys a deal, if we can hold off Genthru for three weeks, we get Wild Luck Alexandrite. Do try to get back into top shape" Tsezguerra said before grabbing an Accompany card. "Three weeks? Seems like we have to get prepared" (Y/n) mumbled, worried that his brother and his friend won't be in top shape by then.