Chapter 15

"Wait... So I have Nen already?" (Y/n) asked cluelessly as he sat on the blood-like water. "No, I have Nen, your body has yet to tap into it!" Sukuna scolded as he paced around him. "But... You said that everyone has Nen, why is mine connected to yours?" (Y/n) asked as he rocked backward.

"It's not! Are you deaf?! Your body has its own Nen, but with our souls combined, you'll eventually learn mine! I'm starting to regret teaching you, brat!" Sukuna complained, clearly agitated. "Fine, fine! No need to nag me! Man, all this information is hurting my head!!" (Y/n) cried out as he gripped his head.

"This is why I don't train you! But, for both our sakes this is necessary. Now, listen up, as I won't repeat myself" Sukuna exclaimed as if he were a Military Sargent. "I don't want to wait for you to access Ten, so, the more amusing option is by force!" Sukuna said with a sadistic grin.

(Y/n) sweatdropped, now feeling nervous for his, most likely, doomed life. "I've been wanting to do this for a while..." Sukuna said ominously as he approached (Y/n). "Wait! Wait!!! I'm not ready!! AGH!!!" The male screamed as Nen coursed through his body, his actual body spazzing from the effects.

Flopping down onto the bedroom floor, his body produced smoke. Sukuna stared down at his vessel, having purposely used too much power. (Y/n) awaken in the real world, groaning as his body ached from the aftershock. "Ow... What a jerk... Huh? What's this steam coming off my skin?" (Y/n) asked as he took notice of his aura.

"That's your aura, something that annoying teacher wouldn't teach you. If it were under different circumstances, I could've easily killed you" Sukuna informed, as (Y/n) could practically hear his smirk. "Gee... Thanks for not killing me, oh noble one" (Y/n) said sarcastically. "You better be grateful, I don't teach kids" Sukuna growled, earning a loud sigh from his vessel.

"Right... So, what's next? Cuz I'm starting to get a little tired" (Y/n) said while letting out a yawn. "Dumbass! You're supposed to contain your aura! You're tired because you're releasing it!" Sukuna practically yelled within (Y/n)'s head. "Ow!! Alright! Alright! No need to yell at me! How do I contain it?!" (Y/n) exclaimed, while frantically squirming about.

"Shouldn't it be obvious! How the hell do you keep me contained?!" Sukuna asked in disbelief, forgetting how dumb his vessel could be sometimes. "Ooooh" (Y/n) mumbled, as he instinctively contained his aura, causing it to surround him like a bubble. "You're so hopeless... You've taken so long that those other two mollusks should be registering" Sukuna grumbled, while (Y/n) perked up.

"Really?! Oh! Let's go meet them!" (Y/n) said excitedly as he bounced to his feet, ready to group back up with his brother and friend. But, before he could open the door, the door swung open Gon being the main reason it opened so suddenly. "Oh! Look Killua! You were right, he was in this room!" Gon said happily.

"You two made it!!" (Y/n) exclaimed as he embarrassed the two of them in a hug. "Gah! Too tight!" Killua complained as he tried, and failed, to get out of (Y/n)'s grip. "It's good to see you too, (Y/n)!" Gon greeted back, completely unfazed by the literal bone-crushing hug. "Oh! You two learned Ten as well?" (Y/n) asked as he released the hug, allowing Killua to collapse to the floor to catch his breath.

"Yep! Mr. Wing was very helpful, how did you learn Ten?" Gon asked as he made his way into the room. "Probably from the old fart, ow my spine..." Killua groaned as he held his stomach while following after Gon. "More like nagged! He almost killed me!" (Y/n) complained as he flopped onto the couch.

"Wow!! Look at how big the room is!!" Gon exclaimed as he finally took notice of the interior. "Right?! You should see the bed! It's humongous!" (Y/n) beamed as he held out his arms to represent its length. "You two are like two peas in a pod" Killua mumbled as he stuffed his hands into his pockets.

"Hm?" Killua hummed as he turned his attention to the TV, with it displaying the time and date of (Y/n)'s battle. "Hey, bro, looks like you're up tomorrow" Killua informed as he pointed at the TV. "Really? I didn't notice that earlier... Guess I was too immersed in training" (Y/n) said sheepishly, as he gently scratched his cheek with his finger.

"Woah, that's really early! I wish you luck (Y/n)!" Gon exclaimed with a thumbs up, only to lower it when he notice the lack of reply. "Eheh... You see... When signing up, Sukuna threatened the receptionist for the earliest battle. Plus, I'm not going to be the one fighting" (Y/n) informed as he lowered his head and pointed at himself.

"Huh? But you are?" Gon questioned as he tilted his head, looking really confused. "You see... Sukuna has been drooling at the fact he can fight without restraint" (Y/n) said with a nervous smile, while rubbing the back of his neck. "Of course he is... Well, don't go overboard" Killua advised, despite knowing that Sukuna will do the opposite.

~~~

The crowd cheered for the opponents fighting today, quite excited for the match to begin. "We've got a thrilling match for you today, everyone! First up is (Y/n)! You can basically feel the excitement radiating off of him!" The announcer said as the floor lifted (Y/n) up to the ring. The radiation of excitement was actually radiation of sadistic glee as Sukuna flexed his claws in anticipation.

"His opponent will be Gido! He currently holds a respectable record of four wins and one loss!" The announcer informed as the opponent was lifted up to the ring. From the stadiums, Killua and Gon sat amongst the crowd, with Gon eager to watch the duel. But, Killua knew, that the poor opponent had no chance of winning.

Sukuna masked his sadistic smile with an innocent gleam of innocence, deciding to not give away his bloodlust. This plan seemed to work as the opponent bounced his way, laughing cockily at his easy win. Unknowingly, Wing and Zushi watched from outside the stadium, deciding to observe the fight through a TV screen.

"And... Begin!" The referee called, and in an instant, Sukuna's innocent smile turned into that of a grinning demon. "Gh--?!" The opponent squawked, having taken notice of the looming threat. Just from Sukuna's aura alone the air became insufferable, causing the opponent to tremble in fear.

But, his ego will not stand down, as he quickly produced spinning tops within his hand. "There they are, Gido's Dancing Tops!" The announcer said, apparently oblivious to Gido's distress. "It's futile, but I'll play along," Sukuna said with a cocky smirk, having already figured out the human's motives and moves.

"Take this!! Battle Waltz!!" Gido exclaimed as he tossed his spinning tops, trapping Sukuna in a circle of them. When the tops hit together it sent a top right at Sukuna. With ease, he lazily avoided them, making it look like he was dancing while steadily getting closer to Gido. "Look at that! He's avoiding the like it's nothing! And is steadily getting closer to Gido!" The announcer exclaimed in awe.

"This is oddly familiar, but it's making me..." Sukuna trailed off as he vanished from his spot, earning a gasp from the audience. "He suddenly vanished!! Where could he have gone?!" The announcer questioned. "Bored~" Sukuna cooed teasingly, now behind Gido, as his face leaned to his opponent's ear. With a dark smirk, he kicked Gido, sending his opponent tumbling forward and destroying the ring.

"Woah!! With only one kick the arena is damaged! He's really going at it folks! Two points to (Y/n) for a critical hit!" The announcer informed while the crowd erupted into cheers. "This is getting boring, why don't I... Liven it up a little?" Sukuna asked mockingly as he showed off his claws.

Gido groaned as he struggled to get up, but to his misfortune, he had the pleasure of seeing Sukuna dive straight for him. "Wait... Wait!! I give! I give up!!!" Gido exclaimed desperately. But, he was too late, for when Sukuna landed the whole area where he lay was destroyed. "What is this?! Gido forfeits the match? Is he even alive?" The announcer questioned in mock concern, while the referee attempts to spot any survivors.

When the dust cleared they found Sukuna pinning Gido to the ground with his claws. "By default... (Y/n) wins by forfeit!!" The announcer exclaimed, earning a cheer from the crowd. Not pleased by the win, Sukuna angirly sent his claws into Gido's chest and instantly ripped out his heart. "EEEEE!!! He just killed Gido!!!" The announcer screeched in panic, which did not bother Sukuna. Casually, he tossed the heart into the crowd, earning screams of despair, as he marched off the arena.