Chapter 25

(Y/n) watched as the Troupe members fought, verbally, amongst themselves. He can tell, just by their exchange, that they are chaotic without their boss. "Wow, I thought you all were friends. Yet, here you are, fighting a battle against each other. It's kind of pathetic" (Y/n) said as he got in a comfortable sitting position.

"Shut up, your brat, you're lucky I don't attempt killing you" Phinks hissed as he glared at the kid. "Killing me? Heh... Ha! HAHAHA!" (Y/n) started laughing uncontrollably, which seemed to progressively get psychotic. This startled the Troupe members, as they watched the kid's bloodlust grow.

"Scared, aren't you? You don't realize who you're messing with" Sukuna mocked, his voice now deeper. Feitan got ready to fight the kid, even if his body tells him to flee. "W-Who are you? No, what are you?" Phinks asked as he took a step backward. "Does it matter? I refuse to tell you" Sukuna said with a smirk as he easily got out of the chains and stretched.

He hummed as he watched Feitan run at him, with the intent to kill him. Lazily, he smacked the killer away from him, sending him flying across the room. His red eyes glanced around at the members, taking in their bewildered and frightened expressions. "Don't give me that look, be grateful! I'm allowing you all to live" he said with an innocent smile.

"You have a lot of confidence, I don't doubt you can kill us. What do you want from us, then?" Franklin asked, attempting to be the reasonable one. "I'm done sitting in this dump you call home. I won't wait for you to decide to kill the brat, for I won't let you. I'm going back to that damn fool who got us into this mess!" Sukuna exclaimed, still irked by Kurapika.

The Troupe was at a standstill, unsure of what to do with the terrifying monster. The silence and tension were interrupted by Phinks's phone ringing. When he brought out the phone, Sukuna swiped it from his hand and answered it. "Ah, so you do care about the brat! And here I thought you'd leave him to die" Sukuna mocked the caller, already knowing who it was.

"Sukuna?! What happened to (Y/n)?! Wha- Hey! Killua!" Kurapika asked worriedly only for his phone to be taken. "Oi! Old man! Why are you in control?" Killua asked demandingly. "The runt is fine! The idiot actually fell asleep, while they rambled on about nonsense" Sukuna spat, clearly irritated, almost tempted to crush the phone.

"But, you're both alright, right? Will you be safely transported back to us?" Gon asked worriedly, which confused Sukuna. "Tch, I'll see you in a little bit" Sukuna scoffed as he hung up the phone. "Gah! My phone!" Shalnark exclaimed as he quickly caught the phone, that Sukuna tossed. "Move it, woman, we're leaving" Sukuna ordered as he headed out of the building.

The Troupe watched as Nobunaga followed the monster out, heading to the airport. Hisoka, who had been silent the whole time, was quite pleased by the interaction. Sukuna knew, the moment they stepped out, that Hisoka started following them. "That was a good show, it gave me tingles~!" Hisoka praised as he intercepted their approach to the airship.

"What are you doing here? Did you sneak out?" Pakunoda exclaimed in frustration and anger. Sukuna scrunched his face in disgust, having never planned to interact with him again. "Don't worry, I'm allowed to follow, just pretend I'm not here" Hisoka reassured, as he waved his hand at his colleague.

Once they landed, Sukuna made his way to (Y/n)'s friends, before forcing his vessel awake. "Huh? Wait, when did I get here?" (Y/n) asked as he looked around in confusion. "You idiot! Don't scare me like that again!" Killua exclaimed as he tackled him into a hug. "I'm so glad you're alright!" Gon said as he happily joined the hug.

"Look, I apologize to you, and to Sukuna, for exposing you to danger," Kurapika said, once they were safely on the airship. "Apology not accepted! I still hate your guts-" Sukuna was quickly interrupted by his vessel slapping him. "I forgive you, I'm just glad the plan worked" (Y/n) said with a grateful smile.

~~~

Kurapika had (un)fortunately fallen ill, as Killua, Gon, and (Y/n) prepared for the auction. "Next up, is the fable game, known as Greed Island!" The announcer said as the projection showed a close-up of the game. "And, it has a mysterious power, let's take a look," she said as a brute with a hammer walked in.

When he swung it down, the audience stared in awe that the game wasn't destroyed. "As you can all see, a mysterious power protects the game from any damage" she presented, oblivious to the Nen surrounding it. "Well, as long as someone is playing in the game, that is," she said as she snapped her fingers, and presented some random dude.

"Now, the starting bid is 900 million jennies!" She exclaimed as the bid started. "Hey, Killua, look, Milluki is here" (Y/n) said as he nudged his twin. "What?! Damn it!" Killua hissed as he glared at their older brother, watching as he raised the price. In the end, someone bid 30.5 billion, which even Milluki couldn't challenge.

"Excuse me! Are you taking up any offers to help clear the game?" (Y/n) asked as he ran after the winner of the bid. "You see, we're pro-hunters! We're willing to help clear it" Gon added in as he and Killua followed after (Y/n). "Alright, this isn't a game, so why not run along?" The bodyguards said as they blocked their way.

"We're not lying! We are really pro-hunters!" Gon said, his eyebrows furrowed in distress. "Sure you are, I assume you have a license," the old man said as he pushed his way through the bodyguards. "Ah... Uh... Here!" (Y/n) said as he held out a license, that Sukuna coughed up. "Looks legit, but... Why is it moist?" The old man asked, eyeing the card warily.

"Uh... Rain?" (Y/n) sheepishly lied, as he grinned at the male. "Right... Either way, I can't accept you three right now. Because there's a limit to the number of players. You can only have one player per console" the old man explained. "He's right, remember? That Greed Island file save used up all 30 blocks on that memory card" Gon reminded Killua, while (Y/n) was left clueless.

"How did you know?" The old man asked in disbelief, overhearing their conversation. "Oh! I remember! We have a Greed Island save file" (Y/n) said in realization. "What about the game itself? Have you played it?" The old man asked curiously. "No, we only have a memory card" Gon informed, hence the reason for being at the auction, to begin with.

"If the memory card is real, you will still need another item in order to remove the card from the console" the old man explained to him. "Do you think maybe..." Gon trailed off as Killua caught on to what he meant. "He means the ring!" Killua finished his friend's thoughts. "It appears these three boys are worthy of consideration," the old man said as he glanced at his colleague.

"I assume you know Nen, let's have a demonstration of your Ren," the colleague said, which gave the trio hope. But, it quickly vanished when he saw how weak their Ren was. "Damn jerk, calling us weak! We'll show him!" Gon grumbled as he marched away from them. "Yeah, but now we need to find someone who can help us" (Y/n) said with a disappointed look.

"Well, look at it this way, we can focus on our Hatsu, our special attacks. I figured we'll need abilities specific to ourselves" Killua said as they entered their room. "Oh! I know! Since Gon and I are both enhancers, we can train together!" (Y/n) suggested, only to notice Gon crouching on the floor.

"Sorry... But I need to figure out what abilities I want" Gon muttered, as he thought hard, but only steam came out of his ears. "Really? You're still thinking about it?" (Y/n) asked as he cutely tilted his head. "Unlike us, he needs more help figuring it out" Killua explained as he let out a sigh. "Wait, you both know your attacks? What are they?" Gon asked curiously.

"Well, Sukuna is going to help me learn some of his techniques! I'm going to try incorporating them" (Y/n) said happily. "What?! That grump is teaching you?! No fair!" Killua complained as he stomped his foot. "Well, I'm off to practice my attack! Don't overthink yours!" (Y/n) said as he cheerfully waved them off as he left the room.