Chapter 20

(Y/n) lazily played a game of chess, having it face sideways as Sukuna possessed his arm to play with him. (Y/n) had recently given up trying to plot strategy. Especially when the person he's up against is sitting in his head, able to read every thought he has. Meanwhile, Killua and Gon are attempting to find Greed Island on the laptop, having had no luck.

"Hey, Sukuna, cough up five billion" Killua demanded as he loomed over his brother. "Don't order me around, runt" Sukuna scoffed, as his mouth formed on (Y/n)'s cheek. "Does he even have five billion?" Gon asked cluelessly, with dotted eyes. "Of course he does, he's just a greedy bastard" Killua huffed, but made no attempts to force Sukuna to comply.

"It doesn't matter, we wouldn't get the game even if he had 5 billion" (Y/n) commented as he moved a chess piece. "Checkmate" Sukuna said as he moved his chess piece. "What?! No way!!" (Y/n) cried as he stared at the board in disbelief, having lost again. "He's right, the seller would most likely up the price" Killua noted, frowning at the thought.

"Well... We can at least still post a want ad, just in case" Gon said as he moved to the computer. (Y/n) sulked as he took out a pack of cards, deciding to play solitary. "So... Who do we know who's into gaming and the internet?" Gon asked as he and Killua realized they need an expert for help. "Oh!! I know! Milluki! Our brother!" (Y/n) interrupted, happy that he helped a little.

"Right... Fine, go ask him, he likes you more than me" Killua grumbled, not pleased that he has to ask Milluki for help. "Wait, who's this brother of yours?" Gon asked curiously. "Hey, Gotoh!! It's (Y/n), uh-huh, I'm fine. Look, I don't have a lot of time, so can you please not ask me a bunch of questions at once?" (Y/n) asked as he looked up at the ceiling.

"It's fine... But, can you please get Milluki for me? Tell him is (Y/n)" He asked politely. "Hey! Milluki! I've got a favor to ask, do you know what Greed Island is?" He asked, getting straight to the point. "Hey! I do like games! Just not as much as you! Anyways, do you own one?" He grumbled, blushing slightly at being called out.

"Well? What is he saying?" Killua asked, noticing the disappointed look on his brother's face. "He, well, doesn't have one" (Y/n) answered meekly, but suddenly he perked up. "You said leads? Can you tell me some?" He asked, sounding a bit too excited. "Uh... Well, what if I told you I have a Green Island Memory Card?" He suggested as he glanced over at the copy of the Memory Card.

"Good news, he has two leads" he whispered to Gon and Killua, giving them a thumbs up. "Wait not over the phone!" Killua hissed, not wanting any eavesdroppers listening in. "Mhm... Yeah, uh-huh" (Y/n) hummed as he listened to the leads, ignoring Killua's worries. "Expect the product to be sent to you in the usual way" (Y/n) finished as he hung up.

"So... We have two options, one is a hunters website, another is an Auction in Yorknew City. He said the Auction is in September and is planning on auctioning off a dozen copies" (Y/n) explained to the two males. "What?! Yorknew City? That's the place we'll meet up with Leorio and Kurapika!" Gon exclaimed, bewildered by the fact. "Well, that leaves us a lot of time to continue research and relax," Killua said nonchalantly.

~~~

"Wow! Look at all the people!" Gon said as he glanced around the marketplace. "Look at how many items- Oh! Look! Fruits!" (Y/n) exclaimed as he goes to head over to a stand. "Oh, no you don't, we're here for business not for shopping," Killua said as he grabbed onto the back of his brother's shirt. "But, there's cotton candy!!" (Y/n) cried as he was forced to follow after Gon and Killua.

"Anyways, do you think Kurapika and Leorio are going to show?" Killua asked, ignoring his brother's complaints. "Of course! They promised they would meet us here today" Gon said, not once doubting his friends. "You know, they might contact us" (Y/n) noted as he finally got out of Killua's grip, now walking beside him willingly.